Diablo II: Resurrected Trainer

xllde

my fault it was not working for a 0 xp char, after i killed one minion it was start working. Nevertheless would it be possible to add an addtional stepp like add 500k xp? want to level the chart to ~80 and it takes ages :D

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
my fault it was not working for a 0 xp char, after i killed one minion it was start working. Nevertheless would it be possible to add an addtional stepp like add 500k xp? want to level the chart to ~80 and it takes ages :D
No, the game detects a huge change and resets it.

Raver

Sorry. New in town and little expertese. I've tryed to make the trainer work, (generate gold) but no success. I've gone through the videos and I think I 'm following the instructions: local hero (Barbarian level 1), start trainer when in the game, 3 pieces of gold collected, trainer activated and clicking the 1K gold execute button, but nothing happens in my inventory gold counter.
Tryed other features (health, strenght,..) again following the video indications (I thinK) but nothing happens.
Trainer window indicates Game found trainer activated. Playing through Blizzard

Can you give me some clue of what am I doing wrong, please?
Thanks a lot

dmdilks

I'm having the same problem as Raver. The trainer is running and I can hear words when I hit the #. But nothing is happening. It says the game has been found & Trainer is activated. Plus I did a update request too.

Raver

1634411154288.png

v 1.0.66477 llast update, today Oct. 15th
Updates are installed automaticly, every time you enter the game in Blizzard

dmdilks

Thanks almost everything works now. The only 2 keys that don't are 8 & 9. Or it could be that my character doesn't use that skill. It isn't a big deal. (y)

dmdilks

Well that didn't last long it is not working again. Blizzard did another update. The trainer is for 1.0.66477 and the game is at 1.0.66578

dmdilks

What I have tested on the trainer what works and doesn't work.

#1 - Strength - Works
#2 - Energy - Works
#3 - Dexterity - Works
#4 - Vitality - Works
#5 - Refill Health - Works
#6 - Add 100 health - Yes it adds the 100, but it doesn't add it to the total
#7 - Add 100 Max Health - Works
#8 - Refill Mana - Works
#9 - Add 100 Mana - Yes it adds the 100, but it doesn't add it to the total
#0 - Add 100 Max Mana - Works

Ctrl + 1 - Refill Stamina - Works
Ctrl + 2 - Add 100 Stamina - It doesn't work
Ctrl + 3 - Add 100 Max Stamina - Works
Ctrl + 4 - Add 1K Gold - Works
Ctrl + 5 - Add 1K Gold Stash - Works
Ctrl + 6 - Add 500 to XP - Works
Ctrl + 7 - Add 10 Stats - It doesn't work
Ctrl + 8 - Add 10 Skills - It doesn't work
Ctrl + 9 - Add 5K to XP - Works
Ctrl + 0 - Add 50K to XP - Works

For almost everything to work. You have to leave the game and came back in just like on the video.

You can add XP and yes it gives you Stats Points & Skills points. You can add them to the total on Stats & Skill points.

When you leave the game and come back in you lose the Stats points you just added. The Skill Points stay you don't lose them

On the Strength & Dexterity I'm going start a new character to see if it works. It could be that I'm to high. Plus not enough on the XP for it to work.

Last edited:

dmdilks

I went back made a new Character. The Strength & Dexterity do work.

But for some reason they don't work on another character. It could be that those Values could be to high vs XP's.