Gears 5 / Gears of War 5 Trainer

EmperorPenguin

Administrator
Staff member
Trainer Makers

Gears 5 / Gears of War 5 trainer with the following +14 cheats. This is for OFFLINE/Singleplayer ONLY.

Options

• Activate Trainer
  • Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Ally Health
  • Easy Kills
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • No Reload
  • No Recoil
  • Super Accuracy
  • Unlimited Items
  • Instant Ability Cooldown
  • No Weapons Overheat
  • Increase Game Speed
  • Decrease Game Speed
  • Reset Game Speed

Instructions on how to disable Easy Anti-Cheat for trainer to work

Download GearsLauncher zip file & Extract this zip file to your Desktop or any place where you can easily find it.
Before starting game, First start Cheat Evolution App and select Gears 5 Trainer.
Run Gears5Launcher.exe from where you have extracted it.
A messagebox will popup instructing you to load Gears 5 Trainer first from Cheat Evolution App, if you have already then click OK.
Afterward another messagebox will popup instructing you to run your game and enjoy cheats ;). Keep that popup box running and
click OK only after you have played the game and closed it.

Download Trainer

Included in Cheat Evolution app

Download GearsLauncher (To Disable Easy Anti-Cheat) Zip file
Download GearsLauncher_Alternative (To Disable Easy Anti-Cheat) Zip file. Incase the first one doesnt work
Password for zip: cev

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorPenguin

Administrator
Staff member
Trainer Makers
It must be because Co-op mode doesnt run with Easy Anti-Cheat disabled. Enjoy the trainer in solo missions then ;)

Falcax

Exception EAccessViolation in module Gears5Launcher.exe at 001FBA4E.
Access Violation at address 003B8ME in module Gears5Launcher.exe Read of address 00000004

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Do you see any popup first saying "Make sure Cheat Evolution App is running and Gears 5 Trainer is loaded first then click OK." or you get the error right after running Gears5Launcher.exe

Falcax

Do you see any popup first saying "Make sure Cheat Evolution App is running and Gears 5 Trainer is loaded first then click OK." or you get the error right after running Gears5Launcher.exe
My apologies it is after i have first launched teh app and got the trainer loaded. I then run the launcger. make it through the first pop up fine, but then the error appears

EmperorPenguin

Administrator
Staff member
Trainer Makers
It shouldnt disable achievements. After launching game using the launcher and enabling cheats close the popup that says close it after done playing game and keep playing.

klipntoola

As I tried, but the function on F11 does not work for me. What conditions should be sub-monitored for it to work?