Gears 5 / Gears of War 5 Trainer

Coatsey111

Hey there im having issues activating the trainer ive followed the steps exactly but when i get into the game and try the cheats none at all work. Does it need updated ?

alienzerox

god mode, no reload & rapid fire not working for me ... but I can live with that, just wanted to know why, everything else is working fine tho (rapid fire works sometimes but not today)

nvgtr

Hello dear, will there be an update to the trainer for the current version of the game? I'm a fan of your work :(

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I did everything in the instructions, but when i run the game, my Bitdefender sees the launcher as Malicious Behavior's and instantly blocked and quarantined it.
It's just because it doesn't recognise the process. I use bitdefender too and have no issues after adding to the whitelist.

RealAraaz

Gears 5 from Windows App Store:

Exact instructions followed and still doesn't work:

Step 1: Ran Cheat Evolution App and selected Gears 5 Trainer (Gears 5 +16 Trainer 1.1.122.0)
Step 2: Ran the Gears5Launcher.exe (Also tried the Alternative) (Only works when ran as administrator)
Step 3: DOS Windows Appears

SS1.png

Step 4: Ran Gears5 exe and game loads and the downloaded Launcher displays the below message: (FYI, I do not close out of it... I leave it running)

SS2.png

Step 5: Gears 5 loads

Step 6: I get booted from any online match even when trying to play a private Horde match. They hotkeys do not work in campaign.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Getting booted from online is normal, means the AC is not active.

If the HOTKEYS still don't work (assuming you activated the trainer with F1 first) then it may need an update.