Marvel’s Midnight Suns Trainer

yohanamram

PRO
That's the annoying thing, you can't. There's no way of knowing what it is detecting. You can blame the stupid game developers for this crap.
i just restore my computer and install only the and start the trainer and the game and i have te same issue
im on steam by the way
i just pt attention that the version of the trainer is not the same
my version of the game is 1.13.0.1579 / 1.13.0.5561 is becaue that ?

yohanamram

PRO
That's the annoying thing, you can't. There's no way of knowing what it is detecting. You can blame the stupid game developers for this crap.
i also pay online and ofline and still te same
i subscribe for a year for this trainr and is not working for me i dont think im doing something wrong but if someone can explain in french i wll check maybe im doing somethig wrong but still dont think so

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
i just restore my computer and install only the and start the trainer and the game and i have te same issue
im on steam by the way
i just pt attention that the version of the trainer is not the same
my version of the game is 1.13.0.1579 / 1.13.0.5561 is becaue that ?
Your version would not matter if the game is closing like this.

If you open the trainer and then the game but don't activate any cheats, does it still close?

yohanamram

PRO

If you open the trainer and then the game but don't activate any cheats, does it still close?
if i just open the trainer and play is working perfectly without using cheats but the point is to use the trainer thats why i pay for
i will go to sleep now because for me is 3:30 in the mornung
so please can you try to help me if not i will ask for a refund
thanks in advance

yohanamram

PRO

here i put my save maybe it will help

i also play without the dlc and is still the same just to you know

Attachments

jcancel3

PRO
I have the same problem and sometimes I get this message " A program used for game explotation has benn detected running on this machine."
I have tried to do it in different ways and if this message does not appear it closes the game. I think we should wait longer for the anti cheat to be removed.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I have the same problem and sometimes I get this message " A program used for game explotation has benn detected running on this machine."
Never had this message before.
I think we should wait longer for the anti cheat to be removed.
I'm hoping you mean that would wait for the game developers to remove their anti-cheat because I am not going to be able to.

yohanamram

PRO
I have tried to do it in different ways and if this message does not appear it closes the game. I think we should wait longer for the anti cheat to be removed.
me i dont have any message its just crash

yohanamram

PRO
Never had this message before.

I'm hoping you mean that would wait for the game developers to remove their anti-cheat because I am not going to be able to.
just you know i try to 11 different computer is still remain the same its crashing after few second multiple times

if we just open the trainer without press any keys is working but in the moment i press keys after few second or minutes it will crash without any errors

yohanamram

PRO
maybe i open wrong the trainer ?

i unzip the file
open the file and double click on exe cheat evolution and close the fil and then open the game

like this or there is something else to do ?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
maybe i open wrong the trainer ?

i unzip the file
open the file and double click on exe cheat evolution and close the fil and then open the game

like this or there is something else to do ?
You load the latest Marvels Midnight Suns trainer first before opening the game, yes?

(Not press F1 but open so you can see the options).

If you don't then it will detect the app and close.

yohanamram

PRO
You load the latest Marvels Midnight Suns trainer first before opening the game, yes?

yes i search firts the last trainer open it i can see the name of cheat evolution change to numer an letter and then i open the game wthout pressing F1
i press f1 when the game starded

yohanamram

PRO

is still crash

maybe if i can give acess trought any desk you can check whatis wrong please ?