Marvel’s Midnight Suns Trainer

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Really disappointed this service is still advertised when its not working/kept up to date. The UI for the tool is misleading people to purchase PRO subscription in order to use it. View attachment 291
It states what version the trainer is for, there's no misleading. HOTKEYS are free to use.

This game is a nightmare and incredibly difficult to achieve cheats for. We try every so often to go back and update it but the anticheat is very intrusive and having the game crash 24/7 is not ideal.

jcancel3

PRO
I understand that maintaining this platform is not easy and I do not judge you for your disappointment. The truth is that I acquired the PRO subscription for this game and I was lucky that it is one of the few that does not work. @OutlawKas

Joyboy1979

I should've read this thread before I wasted my money. I get CTD when I start combat, so decided to activate during combat, then deactivate just before combat ends, but sometimes it crashes whilst in combat... crazy, and don't get me started on resources cheat, F2 and immediatelty CTD. This trainer is false advertising.,

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I should've read this thread before I wasted my money. I get CTD when I start combat, so decided to activate during combat, then deactivate just before combat ends, but sometimes it crashes whilst in combat... crazy, and don't get me started on resources cheat, F2 and immediatelty CTD. This trainer is false advertising.,
It is not false advertising. The trainer worked for the version it says on the trainer. We have been trying to update this for months but we are just unable to figure out a way to stop the game from closing.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
still crash te game after few 3-4 min
You MUST open the trainer BEFORE the game is open (not just the CEV app, the actual trainer also so you can see the cheats & the Cheat Evolution name should change to random letters/numbers). You MUST NOT HAVE ANYTHING ON YOUR PC OPEN WITH THE WORD "CHEAT". It can be a website name, a comment on a website, an application, ANYTHING.

The trainer does NOT crash anymore. It was tested for HOURS.

yohanamram

PRO
You MUST open the trainer BEFORE the game is open (not just the CEV app, the actual trainer also so you can see the cheats & the Cheat Evolution name should change to random letters/numbers). You MUST NOT HAVE ANYTHING ON YOUR PC OPEN WITH THE WORD "CHEAT". It can be a website name, a comment on a website, an application, ANYTHING.

The trainer does NOT crash anymore. It was tested for HOURS.
i open cheat evolution and lauch game on thsi 2 application are open
what do you mean with word cheat ?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
i open cheat evolution and lauch game on thsi 2 application are open
what do you mean with word cheat ?
The game scans your PC processes for the word "cheat", if anything has this name it will crash the game when it detects it.

When you open the Midnight Suns latest trainer it will rename the app temporarily to prevent it detecting the trainer app itself. However, it will NOT stop the game detecting other things on your pc so you must close EVERYTHING that may have the word "cheat" in it. E.g. your browser, cheat engine, other trainer apps, maybe even discord, etc.

yohanamram

PRO
The game scans your PC processes for the word "cheat", if anything has this name it will crash the game when it detects it.

When you open the Midnight Suns latest trainer it will rename the app temporarily to prevent it detecting the trainer app itself. However, it will NOT stop the game detecting other things on your pc so you must close EVERYTHING that may have the word "cheat" in it. E.g. your browser, cheat engine, other trainer apps, maybe even discord, etc.
i m sorry but i dont understand
i have everything close except the trainer and the game and is still crash
on my document i have the fike cheat evolution and others trainer i need to remove from the computer ?
on my deskop i have nothing with the word cheat
please help

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
i m sorry but i dont understand
i have everything close except the trainer and the game and is still crash
on my document i have the fike cheat evolution and others trainer i need to remove from the computer ?
on my deskop i have nothing with the word cheat
please help
You are closing your browser too, yes?

You must close the folder for cheat evolution if you have it open, but obviously you do not delete it from your computer or you can't use the trainer.

I'm not talking about your desktop, I'm talking about any processes that may be open that may have the word "cheat" somewhere in them.

Any tabs on your browser (e.g. the cheat evolution forum or site) will also be detected.

yohanamram

PRO
You are closing your browser too, yes?

You must close the folder for cheat evolution if you have it open, but obviously you do not delete it from your computer or you can't use the trainer.

I'm not talking about your desktop, I'm talking about any processes that may be open that may have the word "cheat" somewhere in them.

Any tabs on your browser (e.g. the cheat evolution forum or site) will also be detected.
no everything is close
i have the vrsion with all dlc thisthe probleme maybe ?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
how i can check that is detecting somehing ?
That's the annoying thing, you can't. There's no way of knowing what it is detecting. You can blame the stupid game developers for this crap.

yohanamram

PRO
That's the annoying thing, you can't. There's no way of knowing what it is detecting. You can blame the stupid game developers for this crap.
i check everythingin my computer the only word with cheat i have the trainer noting else
do not understand why the game crash
i saw that before it crash the game as some lag