Mortal Kombat 1 Trainer

Redmeatandgreens

PRO
How ? my caractere did not level up in any way ! still lvl 1 in invasion after multiple fights and the mastery rank is not increasing either.
Did you change the number "1" in the box next to the Invasions XP Multiplier? Change this to a higher number like 2, 3 or 4.... Your Invasions XP (the circle around your level number in the top left corner) will increase much faster after your next fight.
Unfortunately, this does not affect your character mastery level. You will have to level up the mastery level like normal.

Kenee23

Did you change the number "1" in the box next to the Invasions XP Multiplier? Change this to a higher number like 2, 3 or 4.... Your Invasions XP (the circle around your level number in the top left corner) will increase much faster after your next fight.
Unfortunately, this does not affect your character mastery level. You will have to level up the mastery level like normal.
yeah i did and my charactere is still lvl 1, i am in the 2nd world fighting lvl 5+ enemies and nothing change. Gotta go for a refund, sad.

Redmeatandgreens

PRO
yeah i did and my charactere is still lvl 1, i am in the 2nd world fighting lvl 5+ enemies and nothing change. Gotta go for a refund, sad.
Sorry to hear that it doesn't seem to work for you. Just to be clear my game is the Steam version.
Here's my steps for how I got the trainer to work on my end...
1. Startup the trainer.
2. Search for Mortal Kombat 1 & use Mortal Kombat 1 +17 Trainer build-12662482
3. Startup the game & get to the main menu after press "Press Any Key"
4. Activate the trainer - F1
5. Scroll down to Invasions EXP Multiplier, input 5 in the box on the left & press ENTER.
6. Enter Invasions & complete a fight.
Hope this helps.
Have you tried using the other features in the trainer like God Mode/No Hit, Unlimited Health, Super Damage... Do these other features work for you?

MAILBO

Doesn't work for me either. Did exactly what you did and doesn't give more exp. All the other features work tho. Also, can it work for character mastery?

Last edited:

Kenee23

Sorry to hear that it doesn't seem to work for you. Just to be clear my game is the Steam version.
Here's my steps for how I got the trainer to work on my end...
1. Startup the trainer.
2. Search for Mortal Kombat 1 & use Mortal Kombat 1 +17 Trainer build-12662482
3. Startup the game & get to the main menu after press "Press Any Key"
4. Activate the trainer - F1
5. Scroll down to Invasions EXP Multiplier, input 5 in the box on the left & press ENTER.
6. Enter Invasions & complete a fight.
Hope this helps.
Have you tried using the other features in the trainer like God Mode/No Hit, Unlimited Health, Super Damage... Do these other features work for you?
First of all, i would like to thank you for your help.
I followed your instructions and it finally worked.
Note that numpad 6 doesn't have to be "active" for this to work.
Otherwise, the rest of the proposed features work.
Too bad about the mastery, that's why I switched to "Pro" :(

Thanks a lot!

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO

Thanks a lot!
The notes clearly state it's just for the invasions character exp.

Also, yes the Mega EXP cheat will set your character to max level after 1 fight. Isn't related to the multiplier and uses a completely different script.

Redmeatandgreens

PRO

Thanks a lot!
Yes, too bad it doesn't work for the Mastery.
However, thanks to the trainer's other features, here's a trick I use to help with completing Mastery. There's Youtube videos on this method, but this trainer helps even more...
1. Activate this trainer as usual.
2. Activate God Mode / No Hit
3. Activate Easy Brutality Moves. The common Brutality move for every character is the upper cut or D2.
4. Enter Invasions & find a node that has the endurance fight of 3 characters (this is on Youtube)
5. Enter the fight & end every fight with the upper cut.
6. With all the above activated, you should end every fight with a Flawless Victory & a Brutality. This will give you the most XP possible for Mastery.
It's still time consuming & a grind, but this trainer really helps a lot!
BIG THANK YOU to Rhark for this awesome trainer!👏👏

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support build-12963499 & added 1 cheat.

Albafica

Good afternoon everyone!

I'm trying to use the Mortal Kombat 1 Cheat Mega Invasions EXP cheat, but it's not working. At the end of the fights, when the character's XP screen appears, the XP increases very little. Even though I set it to multiply high values, the xp doesn't increase with great effect.

Attachments

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Good afternoon everyone!

I'm trying to use the Mortal Kombat 1 Cheat Mega Invasions EXP cheat, but it's not working. At the end of the fights, when the character's XP screen appears, the XP increases very little. Even though I set it to multiply high values, the xp doesn't increase with great effect.
Strange, the game developers keep adding & removing certain built-in features every major patch; perhaps this was one of those.

Keep it enabled and do lots of fights, maybe it will work eventually.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support build-14071333. Changed the EXP cheat & removed the EXP multiplier editor.

There is now a "Mega EXP" cheat. This affects ALL EXP and you will become max level with all characters and also your account level will be massive (in the hundreds).