The Callisto Protocol Trainer

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Did you figure it out? @ThePeaceM4KeRR

First make sure you activate "Enable Callisto Credits Editor" cheat, then enter a value of your choice in "Callisto Credits Editor" box and click outside of it to apply the value, Now go back to game and enter the arsenal screen by pressing Tab (or if you have assigned a custom key in game)

Tomassio

PRO
Build 13179062 works fine for God mode, player speed, infinite ammo, no reload, rapid fire, no recoil and so on, but sadly the credits option doesn't have any effect, neither as a guest nor in "pro" mode.

Thanks for your work, anyway.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Build 13179062 works fine for God mode, player speed, infinite ammo, no reload, rapid fire, no recoil and so on, but sadly the credits option doesn't have any effect, neither as a guest nor in "pro" mode.

Thanks for your work, anyway.
By "doesn't have any affect" what do you mean? Does the editor show "??" or an actual number?

Are you using steam or epic version?

Tomassio

PRO
By "doesn't have any affect" what do you mean? Does the editor show "??" or an actual number?

Are you using steam or epic version?
Hi. I'm using Steam version. In the CheatEvolution app, the "Edit: Credits" shows "??" at the start. Only being pro it can be changed, of course. But 1, 100, or 100000 hasn't effect in the game. You keep only the amount of credits that you previously had, without change.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hi. I'm using Steam version. In the CheatEvolution app, the "Edit: Credits" shows "??" at the start. Only being pro it can be changed, of course. But 1, 100, or 100000 hasn't effect in the game. You keep only the amount of credits that you previously had, without change.
Did you have only 1 credit at the start in-game? It should have displayed your credits in the editor box.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I don't remember if I started with 0 or with 1, sorry. I can start a new game and check this, if it helps.
I mean when you activate the trainer what does the amount say in the editor?

Tomassio

PRO
I mean when you activate the trainer what does the amount say in the editor?
Oh, sorry. Well, when I start the trainer, it shows "??". When pressing F1 to activate it, shows "1". After that, any number changes nothing in the game.

Screenshot - 30_03_2024 , 20_06_46.jpg

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Oh, sorry. Well, when I start the trainer, it shows "??". When pressing F1 to activate it, shows "1". After that, any number changes nothing in the game.
Do you currently have 1 credit in game?

Tomassio

PRO
I have 12 now (I've just bought some gun improvements). It doesn't matter if I mark 1 credit or if I mark 100K in the trainer. Nothing happens in the game.

Thank you again.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I have 12 now (I've just bought some gun improvements). It doesn't matter if I mark 1 credit or if I mark 100K in the trainer. Nothing happens in the game.

Thank you again.
How far into the game are you?