Tiny Tinas Wonderlands Trainer

F0ssil

Game updated yesterday, a lot of the pointers are no longer functioning (mythic rank/mythic xp to be specific)

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
The Super Drop Rate is dropping all the same type of legendries for me. Is there a way to change or alter the pool?
Maybe, when I get around to updating it I will look into it.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v1.0.2.0d.

Changelog:
  • Super Drop Rate changed to Mega Loot Drops. Does not drop only legendaries but still better loot drops.
  • Added "Edit: Loot Luck"

Metal Messiah

Hi, some of the options are not working properly, like Super Damage, No Reload, Super Jump, etc. There are few more. When I get back home, I will check it again.

Metal Messiah

BTW, I think 'Super Damage' option seems to work fine now. I can't even EDIT my previous reply though. There is no edit option for these forums, or did I miss anything ?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hi, some of the options are not working properly, like Super Damage, No Reload, Super Jump, etc. There are few more. When I get back home, I will check it again.
Has there been another update? Super Jump should never be broken due to how it works.

What distribution version are you using? Steam or EPIC?

Are you using F1 - Activate Trainer before or after loading a save?

Metal Messiah

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I have the game on EGS/EPIC games store launcher. I'm not sure whether there has been any update, but the game seems to be fully patched as far as I can tell.

I'm activating F1 key AFTER loading a save.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I have the game on EGS/EPIC games store launcher. I'm not sure whether there has been any update, but the game seems to be fully patched as far as I can tell.

I'm activating F1 key AFTER loading a save.
I updated it via the Steam version, last game update was back in September so the trainer should still work fine. Does the cheats you mentioned not activate at all?

Metal Messiah

Yes, those few options as I mentioned earlier do not work at all. They don't activate at all. Nothing happens. Maybe the STEAM version of this game is different than the EGS copy ?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Yes, those few options as I mentioned earlier do not work at all. They don't activate at all. Nothing happens. Maybe the STEAM version of this game is different than the EGS copy ?
It's unlikely, but not impossible. I have both versions so I'll test it when I get time.