Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer

HenkkaTheGamer

Hey.
Ghost Recon Wildland Cheat needs EAC files 64 and 86. There is a link to EAC bypass files but it's not working, I understand that I need to change those 2 files from .dll - to .dll.bak. When I launch the game = The file is not found.

-HenkkaTheGamer

Please help me :)

I just paid the VIP sub and I can't even get anything out of the cheats.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hey.
Ghost Recon Wildland Cheat needs EAC files 64 and 86. There is a link to EAC bypass files but it's not working, I understand that I need to change those 2 files from .dll - to .dll.bak. When I launch the game = The file is not found.

-HenkkaTheGamer

Please help me :)

I just paid the VIP sub and I can't even get anything out of the cheats.
Are you using the latest bypass that was recently added?

superhori69

idk what im doing wrong but when i use the launchbreakpoint.exe, it just deletes the grb_be.exe and nothing happens after(already opened the game and closed it), what can i do?

Edit: when i use the alternate version it says that it is not in proper directory even though i put it in the game directory

Edit2: ran it with cmd and gave the error seen in the code block even though i dont have uplay plus version, i have steam version
Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ghost Recon Breakpoint>LaunchBreakPoint_Vulkan.exe
Ghost Recon BreakPoint Battleye Bypass Launcher by FearlessRevolution
Please wait while Launcher tries to bypass Battleye (This may take 1-3 minutes).
Exception EFOpenError in module LaunchBreakPoint_Vulkan.exe at 00000000000FF8E0.
Cannot open file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ghost Recon Breakpoint\GRB_UPP_vulkan.exe". The system cannot find the file specified.

Last edited:

superhori69

idk what im doing wrong but when i use the launchbreakpoint.exe, it just deletes the grb_be.exe and nothing happens after(already opened the game and closed it), what can i do?

Edit: when i use the alternate version it says that it is not in proper directory even though i put it in the game directory

Edit2: ran it with cmd and gave the error seen in the code block even though i dont have uplay plus version, i have steam version
Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ghost Recon Breakpoint>LaunchBreakPoint_Vulkan.exe
Please wait while Launcher tries to bypass Battleye (This may take 1-3 minutes).
Exception EFOpenError in module LaunchBreakPoint_Vulkan.exe at 00000000000FF8E0.
Cannot open file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ghost Recon Breakpoint\GRB_UPP_vulkan.exe". The system cannot find the file specified.
can anyone help me with this?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO

Code:
@DarkMango

powerzheaNL

Trainer updated to support latest version of the game
Hey man since latest update removed battleeye, would you now be able to add;
set the level of dropped equipment on the main island to the raid's maximum, 300 ??
I read that sunbeam had this in his table aswell, but its behind a pay wall of patreon, and he stated that he would not even update his table no more.