Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer

STN

hi can someone help when i press f1 its not activate trainer
This game has anticheat which needs to be disabled first before you can use the trainer. Please follow these instructions

vilmikas133

This game has anticheat which needs to be disabled first before you can use the trainer. Please follow these instructions
everything is done according to the instructions,
The game starts itself looks all right, but when you need to turn it on the activate trainer doesn't allow it

STN

everything is done according to the instructions,
The game starts itself looks all right, but when you need to turn it on the activate trainer doesn't allow it
That means the battleeye anticheat is still running in background. Go to task manager and confirm that it actually isn't running anymore both as an exe and as service. Sometimes, restarting the PC is necessary.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Why i cant use teleport...its say execute??
What do you mean?

You place a waypoint and then use the teleport to waypoint cheat? You don't toggle it on,you just execute the cheat to work once, so you can teleport again somewhere else.

M

megat50

What do you mean?

You place a waypoint and then use the teleport to waypoint cheat? You don't toggle it on,you just execute the cheat to work once, so you can teleport again somewhere else.
What i mean is...its work okey...until today i play it...it cannot use...when i place a waypoint...its gone after i press teleport....then nothing happen...can u tell me how to fix it back...other cheats working fine...only teleport waypoint cannot use

M

megat50

I already download new fresh trainer back...but still same result...

localpara

I have 2 issues. Unlimited health won't work, stopped working a few days back so i keep dying upon landing when i teleport to waypoint. When i respawn after dying my character just gets sent into a revive loop and im unable to do anything other than to restart the game and trainer.

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
I have 2 issues. Unlimited health won't work, stopped working a few days back so i keep dying upon landing when i teleport to waypoint. When i respawn after dying my character just gets sent into a revive loop and im unable to do anything other than to restart the game and trainer.
Make sure you read the notes for each cheat before using them, in your case i suppose its caused by leaving Easy Kills on, donot leave it on when loading a mission or using teleport cheat.

powerzheaNL

Can an option be added for camo points? For some reason i would have collected a few thousands, but when i go to upgrade, it remains at zero, therefore i cannot upgrade my camo at all.

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
@Shane5415 Try now, also make sure you download the latest Battleye bypass launcher, i have added an alternate bypass launcher, if the first ones doesn't work for you, then try LaunchBreakpoint_Alternate. You can download the bypass launcher from here