Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I've followed the steps above, I've verified my files about 3 times and restarted PC, re-integrated files, the CMD still just repeatedly spams and BP_UPP just closes/re-opens and closes... Seems like something's broken here and it's not just us :S
When you verified your files you ran the game once before trying to use the bypass, correct? If you did not then it will not work. You need to load the game up and load into your character first after verifying your files.

RawCoder

When you verified your files you ran the game once before trying to use the bypass, correct? If you did not then it will not work. You need to load the game up and load into your character first after verifying your files.
Yes I did, I verified my files, loaded into game, went in killed about 7-10 wolves standardly, exited to desktop, tried to launch the game via the `LaunchBreakpoint.exe` and it loads the first CMD up saying "Do not close, game is launching" etc. Then while that one stays static on the screen, a secondary CMD spams quick with no ability to read if there's even data on it and via Task Mgr I'm seeing BP_UPP.exe open and close multiple times.
Windows Defender & Firewall are completely disabled, same with antivirus, etc. So I'm not sure of the issue, I'm verifying my game files again currently because after having to force quite the Ubisoft launcher I wasn't even able to run the game normally I had the spamming CMD issue and the only way to rectify is verifying. This will be my 5th verification of files..

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Yes I did, I verified my files, loaded into game, went in killed about 7-10 wolves standardly, exited to desktop, tried to launch the game via the `LaunchBreakpoint.exe` and it loads the first CMD up saying "Do not close, game is launching" etc. Then while that one stays static on the screen, a secondary CMD spams quick with no ability to read if there's even data on it and via Task Mgr I'm seeing BP_UPP.exe open and close multiple times.
Windows Defender & Firewall are completely disabled, same with antivirus, etc. So I'm not sure of the issue, I'm verifying my game files again currently because after having to force quite the Ubisoft launcher I wasn't even able to run the game normally I had the spamming CMD issue and the only way to rectify is verifying. This will be my 5th verification of files..
Okay, one last thing: are you using the correct bypass launcher? There are two; one for Vulkan and one for the other one.

RawCoder

I'm just using what was on the main page, I have the FearlessRevolution launcher, and then I grabbed this download : 1635207201062.png

and put it into this folder here :
1635207257575.png

And then followed the steps that we had talked before.

RawCoder

Glad you got it sorted, enjoy :)
Was sorted now it just doesn't load the game and the cmd sits up, and I went through the same process as before, but could be something updated on GRB end because they were down for a good 4-5 hours last night/this morning.

RawCoder

Was sorted now it just doesn't load the game and the cmd sits up, and I went through the same process as before, but could be something updated on GRB end because they were down for a good 4-5 hours last night/this morning.
Yeah so when I run the vulkan it loads up everything like the breakpoint slash screen then it just goes away and script says you can now close on the cmd.

STN

No thoughts?
Easyanticheat is a nasty anti-cheat with malware like behavior that roots deep into your OS so if you're expecting it to be easy to disable it, it's not. DarkMango is the only one who managed a bypass when nobody else could.

We wish it was smoother than this but this is EAC we are dealing with it. What doesn't help is people antiviruses interfere with the bypass as well so maybe that's your issue.

Repeat the process again. Make sure the EAC driver isn't running (it sometimes doesn't go away until you restart). If you are asking if trainer is broken then nope, both trainer and bypass are working so its just you.

RawCoder

Easyanticheat is a nasty anti-cheat with malware like behavior that roots deep into your OS so if you're expecting it to be easy to disable it, it's not. DarkMango is the only one who managed a bypass when nobody else could.

We wish it was smoother than this but this is EAC we are dealing with it. What doesn't help is people antiviruses interfere with the bypass as well so maybe that's your issue.

Repeat the process again. Make sure the EAC driver isn't running (it sometimes doesn't go away until you restart). If you are asking if trainer is broken then nope, both trainer and bypass are working so its just you.
Trainer launcher works for me, it worked 2 nights ago until Ubisoft's servers were down, I don't use antiruses/etc. Defender/Firewall are disabled via GPE and everytime I either launch the initial LaunchBreakpoint I get the repeating CMD or when I launch via the Vulkan (since I am on AMD Hardware) It goes to launch the game then the game just crashes. I've re-verified files, restarted PC multiple times in this whole cleansing process made sure no instances of EAC or anything were active and still get the same result. The original LaunchBreakpoint breaks the game and I have to re-verify but the Vulkan just crashes the game and I can load it up just fine without using the launcher and play without the trainer. Otherwise it just doesn't seem to make sense.

frohanss

Can not disable Unlimited Health. Impossible to die on raid bosses, when you need to reset due to be only one alive.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Can not disable Unlimited Health. Impossible to die on raid bosses, when you need to reset due to be only one alive.
Since RAID is an online only/multiplayer aspect, we take no responsibility in any issues you have trying to cheat online.

frohanss

You mean it doesn't disable in the app? or it disables but the effect isn't there in game?
The app toggles it on and off, but ingame you still have unlimited health and can't die no mather if app shows it on/off. This is ofc only after enable it one time. Then need to log out game to turn it off.

STN

The app toggles it on and off, but ingame you still have unlimited health and can't die no mather if app shows it on/off. This is ofc only after enable it one time. Then need to log out game to turn it off.
oh. In that case, it does turn off but you have such a massive amount of health that it takes a while to decrease. Enemies might not deal a lot of damage to you so use grenades/explosives.

I have no clue about online part, maybe it works different.