Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer

Darranged

i dont know if i am using this right i have downloaded the zip file and put it in the folder and i ran the game with out the zip file first then quit then started the zip file launcher it opens a little black screen telling me info and that it will launch the game in a few seconds but all it seem to do is try to launch something and it does that forever opening and closing something very fast so i dont know if i did something wrong please if anyone can help

STN

i dont know if i am using this right i have downloaded the zip file and put it in the folder and i ran the game with out the zip file first then quit then started the zip file launcher it opens a little black screen telling me info and that it will launch the game in a few seconds but all it seem to do is try to launch something and it does that forever opening and closing something very fast so i dont know if i did something wrong please if anyone can help
Check in your taskmanager if battleeye service has stopped. If yes then you can use the trainer fine otherwise it failed and you may have to try again. The battleeye anticheat driver also sticks in the memory so restart your PC if it won't stop.

xReckless401

Check in your taskmanager if battleeye service has stopped. If yes then you can use the trainer fine otherwise it failed and you may have to try again. The battleeye anticheat driver also sticks in the memory so restart your PC if it won't stop.
After restarting mine still does this also

WizzYYWiXX

Same for me, first time, it said everything was fine and game is going to launch, but It did nothing for like 10 minutes straight, nothing was launching, so i closed it, after repairing the game and doing everything again, as per tutorial steps I get the same exact thing where is opening and closing the CMD windows very fast repeatedly.

Also, can you please give me a link for the Vulkan launcher? maybe the one I am using is outdated or something, I don't know.

WizzYYWiXX

Same for me, first time, it said everything was fine and game is going to launch, but It did nothing for like 10 minutes straight, nothing was launching, so i closed it, after repairing the game and doing everything again, as per tutorial steps I get the same exact thing where is opening and closing the CMD windows very fast repeatedly.

Also, can you please give me a link for the Vulkan launcher? maybe the one I am using is outdated or something, I don't know.

UPDATE: After repairing the game, again, launching the game clean first, then, putting the launcher, the game launched, everything seems to be working fine.
UPDATE 2: Trainer crashes every time I'm trying to turn ON "Activate Credits/Skill Cheats" or "Activate Trainer"

Last edited:

KratoZ31

Bought the pro version because of this game. Unfortunately, I get the same error as the people above. Just unlimited CMD opening and closing.

STN

Bought the pro version because of this game. Unfortunately, I get the same error as the people above. Just unlimited CMD opening and closing.
verify game files, then run the game atleast once
when successfully run, close the game
then start the game through LaunchBreakPoint.exe

What platform are you using?

Also make sure your antivirus isn't interfering.

KratoZ31

What platform are you using?

Also make sure your antivirus isn't interfering.
All good now! Thank you so much. It was my antivirus that was preventing it to launch. The verify game files and run game once then throught the launcher worked.

sterobbo321

Was working fine last night now it does not work for me at all, nothing works. Tried restarting pc , i have anti virus disabled using defender controller. not having any of it :(

Edit : seems that battleeye wont close at all
using the bypass

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Was working fine last night now it does not work for me at all, nothing works. Tried restarting pc , i have anti virus disabled using defender controller. not having any of it :(

Edit : seems that battleeye wont close at all
using the bypass
Hi, please read this:

jaden2022

Hello the LaunchBreakpoint file is outdated i think so, because yesterday it worked fine but today i open the file and after a few seconds it tells me to close it, and the game dont open anymore

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hello the LaunchBreakpoint file is outdated i think so, because yesterday it worked fine but today i open the file and after a few seconds it tells me to close it, and the game dont open anymore
Please read back in this thread, this has been answered already and there is a solution. You need to verify your game files, run the game once and then reuse the launcher.

RawCoder

I've followed the steps above, I've verified my files about 3 times and restarted PC, re-integrated files, the CMD still just repeatedly spams and BP_UPP just closes/re-opens and closes... Seems like something's broken here and it's not just us :S