Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer

Golgo13

It seems as if the super accuracy doesn't work with the latest update. When I fire in full auto I can still see the bullet spread depending on the weapon. Hopefully this will be updated.

will6809

Hey guys when i downloaded this windows 10 defender is flagging the file as a threat. how do i prevent this and thanks.

clondicke

PRO
I have a request if possible to make three possible options for the game.
1-No Bullet Drop
2-No Scope Sway
3-No Drone Range
Thanks if you guys could that would be awesome and thanks for all your help. Is there any way I could Contribute a little money for you guy's effort, let me know, I am by no means rich, but can contribute some.

will6809

i downloaded the launcher file and put it in the game folder and launched the game, but when i try to activate the cheats from the app none of them turn on.
Can anyone tell me what i might be doing wrong.

Thanks

Frizz89

i downloaded the launcher file and put it in the game folder and launched the game, but when i try to activate the cheats from the app none of them turn on.
Can anyone tell me what i might be doing wrong.
Good day, I have the same problem.
tried in different ways and in different ways, still no way.4 months ago, everything worked

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Good day, I have the same problem.
tried in different ways and in different ways, still no way.4 months ago, everything worked
Try this

Download launcher from here https://www.mediafire.com/file/2di4pinxgnwv6yl/LaunchBreakPoint_v18July2020.zip/file
Put it in the game folder
Validate game files from uplay
Once done, start the game atleast once from uplay
once running close it and then Run the Launcher to start game from launcher.

If you still face any issue, DM me here or on our discord and i will be happy to help you out

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer has been updated.
  • Added support for v5727794
Battleye bypass download link here
Battleye bypass download link for vulkan here

Instructions on how to disable Battleeye
Extract attached zip file and copy the LaunchBreakpoint file to game folder.
Run the game from LaunchBreakpoint exe file.
Use Cheat evolution freely now!

Could we please get a bug fix. Everytime i join someone else's party for raid i always get "killed in action" and it just keeps killing me, also when i try to restart a mission in regular game it does the same thing. Thanks. Driving vehicles doesn't work also

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Could we please get a bug fix. Everytime i join someone else's party for raid i always get "killed in action" and it just keeps killing me, also when i try to restart a mission in regular game it does the same thing. Thanks. Driving vehicles doesn't work also
Please read the trainer notes. Also, this is for solo use only and will not work in raids.

papazoglou

Hello, Ghosts! Today our favourite Ghost Recon Breakpoint takes a new update.
I hope the trainer to work but I am not sure yet...
I haven't tried as it still downloads 18,99Gb of Update files. I expect your feedback!