Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Then the launcher is not doing what its supposed to for you, if Battleeye launcher shows in processes. Are you using uplay or epic version?

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Then it should work, there wasnt any update after the last time i updated the trainer. Can you pm me, lets have a look to see whats wrong, it might help other users in future too if someone encounter the same issue as you.

mkSmoke

Then it should work, there wasnt any update after the last time i updated the trainer. Can you pm me, lets have a look to see whats wrong, it might help other users in future too if someone encounter the same issue as you.
not sure about new update. sure will pm you.

Frifi

I tried it out, played for about 5hr, no issues or crashed. all cheats worked fine

BaeBerry

It seems like the trainer, cheats won't activate anymore. Anyone else having this issue? Might be due to the minor update.

Murphy37110

The bypass launcher for me gets stuck into an infinite loop since the small most recent update. So I can't access the trainer at all, it opens but won't read the game.exe file. Uplay version btw

@blinkt @Hobbb @alienzerox You guys must be using an old launcher, which doesnt do checks and assume the location must contain the data that needs to changed which cause this issue if the version doesnt match. The one i updated back in June, checks for data and only then apply the changes for Battleye bypass. Remove the old launcher, delete the game exes and verify files using Uplay. Then download the new launcher and put it in the game directory.

Download Launcher

Let me know if this solves the issue, if it doesnt, then there must be something different on your end, PM me and i will see what i can do to help
Try doing what @DarkMango suggested in that comment first, and if it's still not working then he'll have a look when he can.
Update pls

Xxkiller19xX

PRO
Hey Guys i Just tested it after doing the update and all worked fine.... Just do the update run the game first normally and after the first run , use the latest launchpoint that Darkmango updated ; should run fine with the last trainer.