Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer

jujubeog

Hi I love this trainer and am enjoying breakpoint thanks to this. Would it be possible to get unlimited camo battery for the new optical camo? Also on the trainer I don't know what Ghost Mode toggles. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Reactions: STN

STN

i have the bypass
Good, now place it in game folder and launch it then follow the instructions. Do these steps if needed

verify game files, then run the game atleast once
when successfully run, close the game
then start the game through LaunchBreakPoint.exe

Make sure your antivirus isn't deleting or interfering with the bypass. Once battleeye is bypassed, you will be able to cheat

RawCoder

Hi I love this trainer and am enjoying breakpoint thanks to this. Would it be possible to get unlimited camo battery for the new optical camo? Also on the trainer I don't know what Ghost Mode toggles. Thanks and keep up the good work!
Ghost mode toggles the ability to be seen by enemies per say, they might "notice" you but won't engage on you usually.

anatoli47

Good, now place it in game folder and launch it then follow the instructions. Do these steps if needed

verify game files, then run the game atleast once
when successfully run, close the game
then start the game through LaunchBreakPoint.exe

Make sure your antivirus isn't deleting or interfering with the bypass. Once battleeye is bypassed, you will be able to cheat
I followed everything correctly but the option "activate trainer" does not work

STN

I followed everything correctly but the option "activate trainer" does not work
Is battleeye running in your taskmanager? if it is, you haven't disabled the anti-cheat. If you are running multiple antiviruses that also seem to interfere with disabling the anticheat.

RawCoder

Have you tried opening inventory/skills window first then trying it if it still doesnt work, can you share your save with me so i can replicate the issue on my end and fix it.
I've tried that option as well, what I've noticed is when trying to set credits it just resets the value to what you originally had like the table's not actually being modified.

zor1n

I’ve noticed when using easy kill on behemoths or raid bosses, I’ve noticed it doesn’t actually kill them. It will reduce their health to zero but then just sit there with an empty health bar. If I toggle it off, the health pops back up to where it was previous to toggle on. Am I using it wrong or is it broken?

STN

I’ve noticed when using easy kill on behemoths or raid bosses, I’ve noticed it doesn’t actually kill them. It will reduce their health to zero but then just sit there with an empty health bar. If I toggle it off, the health pops back up to where it was previous to toggle on. Am I using it wrong or is it broken?
This trainer was never made for online use, people just abused it that way.

STN

Hi, I have followed the instructions one by one and the trainer does not work and I have not been able to activate it.
Please follow these instructions

Battleeye anticheat needs to be disabled before the trainer can be activated. Restart the PC if necessary as battleeye sometimes keeps running in background.

Arrjung

There is still an issue with this trainer. The main issue is that the "Credits editor" is actually pointing to the Skill Points and therefore both the Skill point editor and credit editor just edit skill points. Also, add 10k credits doesn't seem to work. I ended up with 0 after no loading screens.