Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer

BaeBerry

everything unlocked for mine except for the nomad figure
Go into Appearance and change your gear paint, you'll see that some are still locked if you put your mouse over the locked icon. Same goes for the knives.

It says you unlocked it but, no, in reality it isn't actually unlocked. It's a server side glitch.

jeffery0513

credits and skill points always reset to zero after modified.
cant drive vehicles when easy kill is activated.

Last edited:

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Actually the game has changed the system of how these values are handled, its encrypted now. Alot of work was put in to make the editor, constantly decrypting the value and assigning then encrypting etc. Because of that when game is loading and the addresses are renewed the editor mistakenly assign the new values as 0.

There are two ways either i remove the editor altogether and only allow increase decrease of credit/skillpoints using hotkeys. Or i set up a hotkey to disable/enable the editor so you guys can disable it before game loading screens.

What are your suggestions, please let me know

Zo3

Uhm set up a hotkey for enable/disable the editor is the best way for me, but I'm not a programmer so I don't know if it's hard or not :/

lokogamer93

@DarkMango
Thanks for clarifying what the problem was.... I thought my game was SCREWED lol.
Hoping for that fix soon, and if many don't tell you already, thanks for all the work!!!!

skanky

Could I request an option to instant sell/buy/dissasemble?
So bored with the forced delay when doing lots of these.