Back 4 Blood Trainer

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
This is the discussion thread for the Back 4 Blood Trainer – Cheat Evolution.

Easy Anti-Cheat Bypass:

Our custom Back 4 Blood Launchers are required in order to use our Trainers.

Extract the files and copy the LaunchBack4Blood_Steam.exe OR LaunchBack4Blood_Epic.exe to your game’s install directory (Back4Blood – there should be some folders there called EasyAntiCheat, Engine, Gobi, etc).

Launch the game via this Launcher and follow the instructions in the command prompt.

Steam:

Epic Game Store:

Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass:

NOTE: The Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass launcher has different instructions! Run the custom Launcher & follow the instructions. You do not need to place this anywhere specific - if you follow the instructions correctly you will be able to use our Trainer in Solo Campaign. I also CANNOT guarantee this will work for you - it has been working for some and not for others and there is no understanding as to why that is. Personally, I have issues with this game and my antivirus so I have to disable it before playing the game; perhaps this is your issue too.

NEW INSTRUCTIONS: When using the Microsoft Store launcher you will get an error message from the game saying there was a problem. Wait until the launcher has finished & closed then click "Retry" and the game should launch correctly. After this you can open the trainer (the game now detects trainers and hacking tools so you cannot open it beforehand).

STILL NOT WORKING? Try this:
• Restart your PC
• Disable your ethernet & wi-fi network adapters.
• Once your internet is completely disabled (try Google to test) then launch the game.
• After launching, close the game and launch it again.
• Once you're at the sign in screen then re-enable your internet.
• Launch the trainer and press F1

Last edited:

Soverenity

Easy Anti-Cheat Bypass:

• Our custom Back 4 Blood Launchers are required in order to use our Trainers.

Extract the files and copy the LaunchBack4Blood_Steam.exe OR LaunchBack4Blood_Epic.exe to your game’s install directory (Back4Blood – there should be some folders there called EasyAntiCheat, Engine, Gobi, etc).
    Launch the game via this Launcher and follow the instructions in the command prompt.
What about a launcher for those using the game via the xbox app?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Easy Anti-Cheat Bypass:

• Our custom Back 4 Blood Launchers are required in order to use our Trainers.

What about a launcher for those using the game via the xbox app?
We currently do not have a bypass for the Microsoft Store version. But @DarkMango is taking a look at it.

Havoc

I currently cannot play online. It says "Online play disabled due to your game violating anti-cheat" (not verbatim, but along the lines of this).
I extracted the launcher then copied it to the Back 4 blood folder that has EAC and Gobi..

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I currently cannot play online. It says "Online play disabled due to your game violating anti-cheat" (not verbatim, but along the lines of this).
I extracted the launcher then copied it to the Back 4 blood folder that has EAC and Gobi..
Disabling EAC revokes access to online. You cannot play online if you want to cheat and besides we do not condone multiplayer cheating.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Added a Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass bypass to the trainer post.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Where can I find custom Back 4 Blood Launchers?
I can't find it after unzipping the trainer
Easy Anti-Cheat Bypass:

Our custom Back 4 Blood Launchers are required in order to use our Trainers.

Steam:

Epic Game Store:

Keanu7777

Lol at the dude asking about multiplayer, obviously his first rodeo at the trainer subscriptions cafe'. Nobody wants to get shut down or sued, and some of these little companies literally do not like online cheating, loving the trainers boys!

GRIFF5971

There's only EPIC and Steam mentioned on trainer page so there's no false-advertising if that's what you're implying.

A gamepass bypass is in the works.
not implying anything... just thought it would have been available right away... because they are not just STEAM/EPIC gamers out there
besides... it has been updated...
however some games are about to leave GAMEPASS... UNRULY heroes trainer works, game leaves GAMEPASS on 11/1
same goes for FIVE NIGHTS at Freddys locations series... but i couldnt find any trainer for this.
so since theres a couple days left and i couldnt find the value solo
i have to say i am disappointed... Microsoft Gamepass games should all have their trainers available just like steam or epic ones...
there should be someone responsible for listing and thus efficiently produce trainers for games that are about to leave game pass
i wonder what next " About to leave" game is gonna be missing his trainer

#FOXSTEAM #FOXEPIC #GAMEPASS

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
not implying anything... just thought it would have been available right away... because they are not just STEAM/EPIC gamers out there
however some games are about to leave GAMEPASS... UNRULY heroes trainer works, game leaves GAMEPASS on 11/1
same goes for FIVE NIGHTS at Freddys locations series... but i couldnt find any trainer for this.
i have to say i am disappointed... Microsoft Gamepass games should all have their trainers available just like steam or epic ones...
there should be someone responsible for listing and thus efficiently produce trainers for games that are about to leave game pass
i wonder what next " About to leave" games is gonna be missing his trainer

Do not mention our competitors here. Game Pass games 75% of the time require completely separate trainers and are NOT compatible with Steam/EPIC/Ubisoft, etc trainers. This is especially true if the games are using UWP (every game on the Microsoft Store is 64bit as opposed to Steam/EPIC/etc having 32bit games which means they would also require 100% new trainers).

The Microsoft Store games are protected by Microsoft's own file protection shit that stops files from being modified (which is what our EPIC/Steam bypasses did). The Game Pass bypass is not working for everyone but if it works for you then that's great, you can blame Microsoft for implementing this bullshit and stopping people from modifying their game install folders.

You can request Game Pass trainers in the app but we do not SOLELY aim to provide those trainers. As an ex-Xbox fan, all I used to make was Microsoft Store / Game Pass Trainers but after they banned my 13-14 year old account I no longer have an urge to provide them unless they are requested and funded.

STN

i wonder what next " About to leave" game is gonna be missing his trainer

We are a very small team with the most competitive subscription, we do our best to accommodate all platforms and all games but of course, it's not possible and some will be left out.

Rhark explained why we couldn't push a windows store bypass sooner but it is available now.