Back 4 Blood Trainer

sadge

thx for the trainer and the updates,

could you add a second burn card line that adds again 9999 of each? cuz the +99 doesnt fill the up to 99 its like being in a negative value

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
thx for the trainer and the updates,

could you add a second burn card line that adds again 9999 of each? cuz the +99 doesnt fill the up to 99 its like being in a negative value
Huh? You want me to add an option to make your burn cards 9999 in quantity but 99 makes it turn into a negative value? This makes no sense :D

skoll drachen

im running back 4 blood and i cant activate the cheats. anyone know why?

Moderation edit: sorted via Discord.

Last edited by a moderator:

TNT4THEBRAIN

Hello!
I am new here. And I have just signed up for a PRO account specifically for Back4Blood, because in all honesty, I find the game's grindy system of Skull Totem rewards unbelievably slow and tedious, and I just want to get it over with the Cupcake, Hot Rod themes and the other newly released DLC related items.

The CheatEvolution app is properly activated and functional. I can see this when activating Infinite Health, Stamina, etc.
That said, I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to give myself Skull Totems (assuming that's what the trainer does).
I see a double '??' space before a ''Edit: Skull Totems'' column.

I thought it was as easy as entering how many Skull Totems one needs, so let's say.. 32.
I fill in the number 32, but nothing changes at all regarding Skull Totems in my game.
May I kindly ask for some help with this, please?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hello!
I am new here. And I have just signed up for a PRO account specifically for Back4Blood, because in all honesty, I find the game's grindy system of Skull Totem rewards unbelievably slow and tedious, and I just want to get it over with the Cupcake, Hot Rod themes and the other newly released DLC related items.

The CheatEvolution app is properly activated and functional. I can see this when activating Infinite Health, Stamina, etc.
That said, I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to give myself Skull Totems (assuming that's what the trainer does).
I see a double '??' space before a ''Edit: Skull Totems'' column.

I thought it was as easy as entering how many Skull Totems one needs, so let's say.. 32.
I fill in the number 32, but nothing changes at all regarding Skull Totems in my game.
May I kindly ask for some help with this, please?
Hi, do the other editors (related to supply points) have any numbers in the boxes? The way editors work is that they should populate with a value; if they are shown as "??" then they have not populated and the value cannot be edited. Try opening the supply lines/game menu to see if it populates.

However, if the supply lines stuff does not show a number and just "??" then it is possible the game updated and it is no longer working as intended.

TNT4THEBRAIN

Hi, do the other editors (related to supply points) have any numbers in the boxes? The way editors work is that they should populate with a value; if they are shown as "??" then they have not populated and the value cannot be edited. Try opening the supply lines/game menu to see if it populates.

However, if the supply lines stuff does not show a number and just "??" then it is possible the game updated and it is no longer working as intended.
Hi, Rhark. Thank you for your reply. Incredible job on the trainer, thoroughly enjoying it.
Eventually, by loading up maps and playing, all the boxes were indeed filled with numbers automatically!
The 'Edit: Skull Totems' appeared with the number 403. I had already unlocked most of the Tunnels of Terror outfits and skins by playing normally, so there isn't all that much left to unlock.

I experimented with this number 403, and I notice that adding to this number transforms the added values into equivalent Skull Totems.
As of now, 403 seems to mean and include all the items that were already previously unlocked in the Skull Totem supply line + the 7 Skull points that I still have to spend.
If I input 404 (adding only 1 to 403) I then suddenly have 8 Skull Totems. If I add 10 to 403 (= 413) then suddenly there are 17, and so forth.

From there, it's just calculating how many Skull Totems are needed and adding to the original 403 value that appeared in the Edit: Skull Totems'' column, from what I understand.
This way definitely works, so I think I'm doing this correctly now? :)

iP3RF3CT SA1NTS

Back 4 Blood Pro♤
Hey thanks for the trainer.
Everything work but for some reason not the "no reload" . I also have an issue I think with the unlimited burn card. I activated the option but instead of seeing my cards with X per stack, I end up with 1 coper card some randys weaponry. I went online later in the day and i lost all my hell can wait (+other) cards and for some reason I won't recieve those I buy in the supply lines.
Any idea about that issue? For my part im so confused
EDIT. When you see a ??, open the menu (select for xbox, idk ps5 and whatever on pc) where you see your party and reopen the trainer, values should be updated ;)

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hey thanks for the trainer.
Everything work but for some reason not the "no reload" . I also have an issue I think with the unlimited burn card. I activated the option but instead of seeing my cards with X per stack, I end up with 1 coper card some randys weaponry. I went online later in the day and i lost all my hell can wait (+other) cards and for some reason I won't recieve those I buy in the supply lines.
Any idea about that issue? For my part im so confused
EDIT. When you see a ??, open the menu (select for xbox, idk ps5 and whatever on pc) where you see your party and reopen the trainer, values should be updated ;)
I tested everything yesterday whilst helping another user and the trainer was fully functional. I have no idea about the burn cards however... Perhaps they added something to punish cheaters?

If I get time I'll look into it but if not then I will do it when the game updates and breaks the trainer

dudemanofdude

the game just released an update, please update the trainer. Looks like the new burn card limit is 999, can you add the old option to change the burn cards amount to 9999? Thank you in advance.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
the game just released an update, please update the trainer. Looks like the new burn card limit is 999, can you add the old option to change the burn cards amount to 9999? Thank you in advance.
Does the trainer not work? Just because there was an update doesn't mean it's broken. Did you test it?

If it doesn't work and you have bypassed the anticheat then you can submit an update request in the app.

When I set the cards to 9999 it bugged people's accounts so I had to change it to 99. I won't be doing it again.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v1.294.3745.0 & added 7 cheats.

deathly4

PRO
Just a slight thing, since you mentioned something about only doing sane values before going back online, can you make options to take burn cards, supply points, totems etc away so you can safely go back online with absolutely nothing changed so it's as if you played a different game entirely? Some peepz just want to have fun and still go back to playing with people after all is set n done :) (also setting a deck to 15 of a card would be funny to try if you can manage that.)

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Just a slight thing, since you mentioned something about only doing sane values before going back online, can you make options to take burn cards, supply points, totems etc away so you can safely go back online with absolutely nothing changed so it's as if you played a different game entirely? Some peepz just want to have fun and still go back to playing with people after all is set n done :) (also setting a deck to 15 of a card would be funny to try if you can manage that.)
I've already spent a ridiculous amount of time on this game and with several updates. If you want things to look legit then play legit :) Cheats are for cheaters, like us.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v1.314.5565.0.

Changelog:
  • Rapid Fire - changed the speed at which you fire to make it slightly slower to prevent excessive lagging when firing too many bullets. Not a noticeable difference in fire rate.
  • Godmode - now affects the whole team.