Diablo II: Resurrected Trainer

Thanks team for the update! I know there has been issues with RL situations for some of the Devs and I just personally would like to say THANK YOU ALL, Happy Thanksgiving and YOUR an awesome team of people here. I am trying to boost the amount of PRO users and have recommended many of my DII brethren to join here. Look forward to many epic things to come from this team for sure!

Reactions: STN

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
hi,
i use the trainer and add many points in strength, vitality etc.
but im dying with a single hit
any idea why

thankx
The game makes enemies stronger based on your character, if you're super overpowered then the enemies will kill you instantly. Probably an anticheat measure of some sort 🤷‍♂️

fel

I just joined so please don't rail me if I missed something, but watching videos and reading this forum, I did not get the Trainer to work. I hear the sounds as done in the instruction video but the change did not happen, example would be to gold .

Thank you in advance.

STN

I just joined so please don't rail me if I missed something, but watching videos and reading this forum, I did not get the Trainer to work. I hear the sounds as done in the instruction video but the change did not happen, example would be to gold .

Thank you in advance.
Are you using it online?

Jiirn

Yeah I just became pro and the cheat is still not working and this is following every requirement. I just wanted the gold one for now and I had 3 gold with the character and it did not work

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Yeah I just became pro and the cheat is still not working and this is following every requirement. I just wanted the gold one for now and I had 3 gold with the character and it did not work
Are you trying this on offline character? It won't work online.

Also the trainer was last updated in April so perhaps there might have been an update to the game. The replies posted here aren't reflective of the status of the trainer as not everyone follows up despite getting the trainer to work.

frothel

PRO
The game has been updated and the trainer will not work with the offline version. I feel like it was a bit of a bait and switch since I could not see the version of the trainer before I purchased membership...

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
The game has been updated and the trainer will not work with the offline version. I feel like it was a bit of a bait and switch since I could not see the version of the trainer before I purchased membership...
This is not true, you can see it here https://cheatevolution.com/diablo-ii-resurrected-trainer/ which is linked in the first post. The trainer is in a queue to be updated. We will ping the trainer maker to try and get it sorted asap.

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
You can see from the attached picture that we have been keeping this trainer up to date as soon as game updates and interest for an updated trainer is shown going back to last year when game was first released. We will get this trainer updated asap again.

Please also make sure you have read the trainer notes and went through all troubleshooting instructions as well. This isn't a normal game and requires special instructions for trainer to be used, Even if the game updates, there's a chance some options or the full trainer might still work not requiring an update.