Diablo II: Resurrected Trainer

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
The trainer maker updated it to the latest version (v1.3.70161).

Zeroeffortck

Hey, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but where would I request a couple new options for the trainer like magic find or a 500k xp option, god mode etc?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hey, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but where would I request a couple new options for the trainer like magic find or a 500k xp option, god mode etc?
This is not possible due to the anticheat in the game. You cannot add huge amounts of anything (xp, gold, etc) and typical cheats such as God mode/infinite health is also not possible.

dturner618

Where is the updated trainer for this game? Seems to me people have been waiting since July for an update that happened 3 months ago. Meanwhile, other updates have occurred and we are now at version 1.4.71510. The last trainer offered was for version 1.3.70409 released in July an no longer functions. There is currently 25/15 boost requests and so far nothing. Is this a scam site that needs to be reported? You don't charge people a monthly fee for something you cannot support.

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
@dturner618 A version change doesnt automatically break a trainer. Most of the update requests are submitted with the last 7 to 10 days, and thats when it surfaced. An updated trainer is already in process and will be released. Also keep in mind this game is not like the usual games and its anticheats make it a really difficult task to update. Sorry for the inconvenience the delay might have caused you.

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Where is the updated trainer for this game? Seems to me people have been waiting since July for an update that happened 3 months ago. Meanwhile, other updates have occurred and we are now at version 1.4.71510. The last trainer offered was for version 1.3.70409 released in July an no longer functions. There is currently 25/15 boost requests and so far nothing. Is this a scam site that needs to be reported? You don't charge people a monthly fee for something you cannot support.
Very strange message from you. You have been here for more than a year, seen almost monthly updates for this trainer and still posting such charged messages.

Trainer has been updated by DarkMango