Lords of the Fallen (2023) Trainer

XathMan83

PRO
I am having problems running the bypass file. Windows defender will not let me open the file as administrator. Any tips?

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
You will need to disable windows defender or put that directory in it's exception list. Antivirus tends to do that alot. Or you can try this method

1. Create a .txt file named steam_appid.txt and add it to the folder containing the game executable (steamapps\common\Lords of the Fallen\LOTF2\Binaries\Win64)
2. Open the .txt, add the string of numbers "1501750" (without quotes), and save. (This is the LOTF steam id)
3. Launch the game by clicking on the exe file: LOTF2-Win64-Shipping.exe

smokiedaclown

Hi! I am getting constant crashing with the trainer today. I am able to play for 2-5 mins before the game crashes, namely after i start moving and attacking with anything on. I am able to play with no problem playing normal. i was using around 6 of the toggle options + the 2 for drops and tried with just godmode 1hit kill and the 2 drops with the same results.

Edit: I can use godmode by itself sofar and change some values with no crashing for almost 20mins

Last edited:

smokiedaclown

@smokiedaclown can you try now with the updated trainer
Will do soon as I get home. I ended up playing until around 3am est. with godmode as the only active one and changing values with no problem. I'm guessing it was some combination of multiple active ones turned on at once that it didn't like. Changing values was fine as far as I could tell. But yeah ill check the update out asap.
Thank you!

edit: forcing me to update to launch game lol

Last edited:

smokiedaclown

@smokiedaclown can you try now with the updated trainer
just getting home now. going to test it. got another update also waiting to be downloaded for it Patch v.1.1.195 jfyi

Edit: working fine sofar. I have godmode, inf mana and stamina, items, dmg, soul charges and I think 1 more all active and running smoothly even on new patch.
Are the item drop, hp/mp/stamina and resistance value supposed to stick or revert to normal after death/fast traveling? And what is Mojo?

Thank you!

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
trainer no longer works on lotf2. They patched out the ability to bypass the anti cheat. Anyone have a work around.
Our bypass works flawlessly. Don't spread misinformation if you're using other bypass methods.

twistedvet

PRO
Our bypass works flawlessly. Don't spread misinformation if you're using other bypass methods.
How are you bypassing the anti cheat. I've tried the
1) Launch_LOTF2_Game.exe bypass it displays the windows but the game doesn't start
2) created the steam_appid.txt file and when you start LOTF2-Win64-Shipping.exe you get a detected "steam_appid.txt" file please delete
3) tried running from a batch file
set SteamAppId=1501750
set SteamGameId=1501750
start LOTF2-Win64-Shipping.exe
Won't start
This all started with LOTF2 patch 243.
If you have a way to get this working please share!

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
How are you bypassing the anti cheat. I've tried the
1) Launch_LOTF2_Game.exe bypass it displays the windows but the game doesn't start
What do you mean it doesn't start? Have you tried manually launching the game after opening our bypass?

The second part you mentioned is not recommended by us and is known to break your game.

If you did that before that could be why your game isn't working, this is not our bypass method and therefore we cannot help you with that.

You could try repairing your game files 🤷‍♂️

twistedvet

PRO
What do you mean it doesn't start?
The LOTF2 program runs very briefly with no display then exits.

Have you tried manually launching the game after opening our bypass?
Yes - I see the anti cheat splash screen for a second then it disappears.

The second part you mentioned is not recommended by us and is known to break your game.
This worked great all the way until patch 243

Repairing the game files didn't fix it.

You are running the latest patch and using the "Launch_LOTF2_Game.exe" and you don't have any problems running the game?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
You are running the latest patch and using the "Launch_LOTF2_Game.exe" and you don't have any problems running the game?
It was tested a couple of hours ago and it was working as intended.

I know your other method worked before but we have seen people who used that method now not able to play the game because it has corrupted it when they patched it out.

I don't know how to fix your problem but what I do know is that it has nothing to do with our bypass or trainer.

The only thing left that I can recommend is to uninstall the game and see if there's any files left in the game installation folder. If so, delete them completely and then reinstall the game. If it works, great. Feel free to use OUR bypass and you won't have any issues.

twistedvet

PRO
Ok, I've reinstalled the game no change. It must be something with my steam account.
Thanks for trying appreciate the help.

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Repair your game files
Download Launch_LOTF2_Game.exe bypass and put it in your game directory, directly in the game directory not inside any folder

Start Launch_LOTF2_Game.exe and wait a few seconds

Note: The anticheat screen may appear for a few seconds and then it goes away, then your game will start.

twistedvet

PRO
Repair your game files
Download Launch_LOTF2_Game.exe bypass and put it in your game directory, directly in the game directory not inside any folder

Start Launch_LOTF2_Game.exe and wait a few seconds

Note: The anticheat screen may appear for a few seconds and then it goes away, then your game will start.
Found out what thew problem was, thought I would post it in case someone else is having the same problem. In earlier versions of the game there were a lot of crashes, one suggestion which worked for me was to set the properties of the "LOTF2-Win64-Shipping.exe" file and set win 8 compatibility mode, run as admin and disable full screen optimizations.
This I did and it fixed the crashes I was seeing, but apparently after bug fix 243 it caused the cheat evolution launcher to have a problem launching the app.
The funny thing is these changes stayed even after a reinstall. Anyway changed the property values back to off and cheat evolution is back to normal.