Lords of the Fallen (2023) Trainer

fajah

PRO
First off thank you so very much for this trainer. It is a amazing and very much appreciated.
Please put the Item drop rate and item discovery on a 100% toggle buttons? I have to re enter the amount every time I fast travel because it kicks it back to 1. It won't stick.
Also is it possible to make the hands, eyeballs, coins and such editable as well? Thank you very much. were on v1.1.414
Trainer updated to support v1.1.362.

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
First off thank you so very much for this trainer. It is a amazing and very much appreciated.
Please put the Item drop rate and item discovery on a 100% toggle buttons? I have to re enter the amount every time I fast travel because it kicks it back to 1. It won't stick.
Also is it possible to make the hands, eyeballs, coins and such editable as well? Thank you very much. were on v1.1.414
Hi,

We looked into everything we could find when making the trainer originally. The values you enter are temporary and are supposed to reset as it's part of the games function.

When the trainer needs updating again I will look into toggles for them but no guarantee.

I-AM-APHELION

PRO
Hello,

LOTF has just updated to version v.1.1.457 yesterday and the trainer isn't working properly now, from what I noticed most of the editable values and toggles are now incorrect unfortunately, they don't work or they alter different parameters than the ones stated. Damage and defense multiplier are still working though (not sure what else works anyway) Can you guys give us an update please? Thanks a lot :)

Just wondering.. is it possible to add an "edit item damage" for weapons? I can see you can alter their level, what about the damage itself?

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hello,

LOTF has just updated to version v.1.1.457 yesterday and the trainer isn't working properly now, from what I noticed most of the editable values and toggles are now incorrect unfortunately, they don't work or they alter different parameters than the ones stated. Damage and defense multiplier are still working though (not sure what else works anyway) Can you guys give us an update please? Thanks a lot :)

Just wondering.. is it possible to add an "edit item damage" for weapons? I can see you can alter their level, what about the damage itself?
Hi, updates can be requested in the app. I can look into the option you requested but no promises.

I-AM-APHELION

PRO
Hi, updates can be requested in the app. I can look into the option you requested but no promises.
Yes already requested by app; anyway thank you, if you managed to add that feature too it would be great.. I'll patiently wait for updates to support the newest version of the game.

I-AM-APHELION

PRO
Btw, one of the cheats states "edit mojo" what in game parameter is that? I haven't been able to find out yet (even cause it doesn't work at the moment due to recent updates)

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Btw, one of the cheats states "edit mojo" what in game parameter is that? I haven't been able to find out yet (even cause it doesn't work at the moment due to recent updates)
No idea, it was just in the game files.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I see.

The possibility of this trainer being updated depends on the quantity of update requests in the app or it's just a matter of time?
The main factor is quantity of votes in the app, as I work from top downwards (which changes every day due to people voting).

M

mmoss1977

only a couple buttons work for the trainer, I cant modify vigor or modify anything for that matter. Plus the infinite health doesnt seem to work.

M

mmoss1977

I dont know why my comment was deleted, I was trying to figure out why infinite health and the editor doesnt seem to work on the trainer, everything else works fine

I-AM-APHELION

PRO
I dont know why my comment was deleted, I was trying to figure out why infinite health and the editor doesnt seem to work on the trainer, everything else works fine
They are working fine for what I tested, you just have to take into consideration that if you change a parameter, you just need to click a couple of times elsewhere and refresh your character menu to apply that, if you just type and expect that you can see the change instantly it won't happen.

The main things that are not working anymore now, are damage and defense multiplier (super damage/one shot included) cause they are set as "??" in the edit field, so the value doesn't match anymore. We would need a little update to fix that i'm afraid

Last edited:

I-AM-APHELION

PRO
Trainer updated to support v1.1.485.
Hello Rhark, whenever you update LOTF2023 (offense&defense multiplier are not working), could you look into adding new parameters a part from those? No promises of course, if you just manage to:

• New fields to edit physical and also elemental defenses like wither, fire, and holy (after last patch it's the only way to up them since strenght cannot scale past 99 so defenses are capped. Defense multiplier only counts physical def not elemental one)
  • Maybe a field to edit total attack value on weapons? Currently you can only change a weapon level
  • Possible idea: make some editable fields into toggles too so you don't have to constantly edit values cause the game cannot update them, for as long as the toggle is ON. For example it would make a lot of sense for health, mana, stamina and those new defense fields.

UPDATE: I had to update my message after last patch.

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hello Rhark, whenever you update LOTF2023 (offense&defense multiplier are not working), could you look into adding 2 new parameters a part from those? No promises of course, if you just manage to

- A field to edit total physical defense stat (after last patch could be useful now)
- A field to edit physical offense stat on weapons
I'll get to it when it's next on the update list. I'll check for those options too.