Lords of the Fallen (2023) Trainer

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hi Rhark, any news about the next update of this trainer?
Hi,

Apologies for the delay, I've been quite ill as of late and have only just recovered. I have a few new releases to get through first and then I'm going to look back at this game. I started updating it last week and changing the editors so that the values stay whilst the trainer is enabled which is quite a bit of work, yet doable.

Stay tuned, sometime this week 🤞

I-AM-APHELION

PRO
Hi,

Apologies for the delay, I've been quite ill as of late and have only just recovered. I have a few new releases to get through first and then I'm going to look back at this game. I started updating it last week and changing the editors so that the values stay whilst the trainer is enabled which is quite a bit of work, yet doable.

Stay tuned, sometime this week 🤞
I'm really glad that you recovered man, no need to apology. I think that's the most difficult among all my 3 requests, the other 2 should be easier yes? I don't know if you already managed to take a look at those too. (just for info, this game updates every Thursday)

I-AM-APHELION

PRO
Trainer updated to support v1.1.598+HF605 & added new cheats.
You did an awesome job Rhark, thank you very much. I will test everything asap :)

You added even a "Magic resistance", it's a general attribute for all magic in the game?

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
You did an awesome job Rhark, thank you very much. I will test everything asap :)

You added even a "Magic resistance", it's a general attribute for all magic in the game?
There's a resistance stat called "Magic" for your character in the Character menu, no?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Actually no, infact that's the only parameter I couldn't find, i'll figure it out what it is by myself :ROFLMAO: maybe it's a hidden stat
Weird, it was in the game files. I could've sworn I saw it in-game too.

Everything working fine?