Marvel’s Midnight Suns Trainer

Pandamonius

PRO
Thanks for the trainer!

I'm having some issues with it. I can enable the "Activate trainer" option, but nothing else seems to work. Is there something else I need to do, or is this just needing an update?

ikingpr

Thanks for the trainer!

I'm having some issues with it. I can enable the "Activate trainer" option, but nothing else seems to work. Is there something else I need to do, or is this just needing an update?
There is no support for this game and 2K updated game so that any trainer doesnt work with their anti cheat system
So if the admin doesn’t update trainer something that I doubt then you just wasted money if you paid the subscription for this

dellasorte

PRO
97/15 requested votes, still no update, no ETA, WTF? I bought PRO subscription for one single reason - trainer for this game. two months have past, but I still waiting for update. what did I paid then for you'd ask? same question!

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
97/15 requested votes, still no update, no ETA, WTF? I bought PRO subscription for one single reason - trainer for this game. two months have past, but I still waiting for update. what did I paid then for you'd ask? same question!
We are a small team and due to the gigantic backlog of games, there would be small delay but we try to update asap.

PRO subscription gets you access to extra features in the app, we have never advertised it as something that will allow trainers to work with future versions.

This trainer should be updated as soon as possible. Please be patient

dellasorte

PRO
We are a small team and due to the gigantic backlog of games, there would be small delay but we try to update asap.

PRO subscription gets you access to extra features in the app, we have never advertised it as something that will allow trainers to work with future versions.

This trainer should be updated as soon as possible. Please be patient
Okay. I am glad to hear this feedback from you. (y) waiting.

temphighborne

PRO
Trainer updated, added support for latest version of game and improved/added cheats
Thank you for the update, however I am running into a problem.

When trying to change the resources, well...the game simply crashes.

In the prior versions you hit F3 to essentially seek your resource values, then change them (could still crash sometimes) and then spend some to lock it in. Save the game to keep the amount, and repeat for the next. This was tedious but workable. Now, simply updating the resource from ?? value to anything crashes the game.

Is there a workaround for this?

Edit: Interestingly, your older versions of the cheats work better for me, they do not crash the game nearly as often, I was able to update resources with no issue.

Last edited:

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hey, it shouldn't show ?? infron of the resource value, there should be a value. Are you using the F2 key to activate the "Enable Resources/Items Options" and then opening Inventory screen.

Also can you send me your savegame in PM, so i can try and replicate the issue on my end

You can find the save game by going to

%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Marvel's Midnight Suns\Saved_Steam_ <user-id> \SaveGames

Thanks

temphighborne

PRO
I am using F2 to activate, it essentially crashes either immediately, or when I open the inventory to go to Resources.

I'll DM you my file...my only assumption is maybe the mods I have in the pak folder...but that seems unlikely.

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Even without any mods F2 inventory options are crashing my game as well.
Can you share your savegame (DLC disabled) with me? i have played a few times with the new set of options, and not once it caused a crash, i need to see what's different on our ends that is causing crashes for you

Last edited:

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
@dellasorte
Thanks, but without the DLC's please, this is showing as incompatible because the save was made with 2 of the DLC installed
* The Good, The bad something
* Redemption

i don't have the DLC installed. Can you Disable/Uninstall the DLC and then save your game and send it to me?

If it's not possible then i will go ahead and buy the DLC