DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer has been updated.

Bug fixes and New options added

• Reset Credits
  • Reset Skill Points

@Elocrypt and @LegacyAngel test it now. There is still a possibility that the game might switch between skillpoints & credits, so i have added options to reset them.

Bug fixes and New options added

• Reset Credits
  • Reset Skill Points

@Elocrypt and @LegacyAngel test it now. There is still a possibility that the game might switch between skillpoints & credits, so i have added options to reset them.
I have tested, it adds 10 to Cash instead of Skill points, cash still works fine, shoud have made it so it adds 10k instead of 1k, takes so long to add much money

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
The addresses switch between skillpoints and cash at different progression levels. if its adding 10 to cash then it must be adding 1K to skillpoints. The issue might be reason of the game being BETA only. i will change the option so it add add 1K to both skillpoints & cash. and resetting it would set it back to 10 may it be cash or skillpoints

The addresses switch between skillpoints and cash at different progression levels. if its adding 10 to cash then it must be adding 1K to skillpoints. The issue might be reason of the game being BETA only. i will change the option so it add add 1K to both skillpoints & cash. and resetting it would set it back to 10 may it be cash or skillpoints
both cash and skill point adders added cash, so the cash one works just fine, how do you find the addresses? Cheat Engine? if so what settings do you use to find the skill points?

Elocrypt

Bug fixes done.

@LegacyAngel and @Elocrypt. Try now.
Before reset: 2019-09-08 20_07_16-Ubisoft Game.png After reset: 2019-09-08 20_08_20-Ubisoft Game.png Add 10: 2019-09-08 20_09_33-Ubisoft Game.png
Before reset: 2019-09-08 20_11_53-Ubisoft Game.png After reset: 2019-09-08 20_14_02-Ubisoft Game.png Add 1k: 2019-09-08 20_15_30-Ubisoft Game.png

Everything is working nicely, amazingly done. Thank you for your speed and dedication.

I'd also have to suggest changing the 1k cash to a higher integer, 3k-5k would be efficient enough without it being too slow. I don't think 10k would be necessary, though to each is to their own.

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO

Added support for 26 September 2019 Game update.

For people who has the old launcher, download the launcher again from the link provided on the trainer page.

Last edited:

Elocrypt

Added support for 26 September 2019 Game update.
I cannot get the trainer to work, I press F1 and it won't activate. I also tried the other hotkeys and obviously, they won't work. Am I supposed to disable BattleEYE? If so, how do I go about doing so?

Off-Topic: I dislike that I have to restart my progress from Closed Beta to Open Beta.. rip time.

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Yes try the new launcher i have put link to on the trainer page

And about thr progress, hope they dont do the same with release version too. its coming soon.

nikhau

I'm from Asia, So I can't using uplay+ service, the problem of GRB not work for reset Skill point for 1, but credit will be reset to 1. OMG

Last edited:

Frifi

HI, just a quick one. Say this will work when the full game is released, and you are done with messing around solo with the fun stuff. Does your added cash and skill point etc. stay there when you rejoin the coop side. OR will you be able to join coop with these active? any one tried that?

Richie

HI, just a quick one. Say this will work when the full game is released, and you are done with messing around solo with the fun stuff. Does your added cash and skill point etc. stay there when you rejoin the coop side. OR will you be able to join coop with these active? any one tried that?
Going solo or Coop does not affect money or skill, it stays. You still should quit the trainer and restart the game so none before used cheat like unlimited ammo stays active.

Falcax

currently on actual release with uplay+ credit and skill points are no longer working. the editors dont even pick up the values just ?? xp edityor works fine though

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Did they release the full version?. I dont have access to the it yet, if someone is willing to provide it somehow, i will fix these cheats and add more hopefully or we will have to wait till 4 oct for full release