Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer

Frifi

HEy, Unfortunatly i dont have Gold or Ultinate. Has someone tested that if after using the trainer to mess around and relanch the game, is it still safe to join coop or ghost war?

d0tc0m

Click it, save it, seed it, share it, link it, str
Today I added money with cheat engine like with every other game.

Just add in CE your game money
it's like usual and it's worked fine
only one thing: when I bought a helicopter the game freeze
The heli is added in the personal stuff
I had try to bough a second heli the game freeze again
The second heli is added in the personal stuff

silkychicken

im using a vpn to to launch the game tested the trainer. i havent even completed the tutorial and i got all skills lol its as if i bout it fromstore :) right?

d0tc0m

im using a vpn to to launch the game tested the trainer. i havent even completed the tutorial and i got all skills lol its as if i bout it fromstore :) right?
What's the VPN interest ?
When games editors detect cheaters it's ban for account and hardware
If you really want to hide you. You should use a HWID spoopher. before (with a VPN of course)
we have very good HWID spoofer on Sourceforge (no need to pay for this)

BaeBerry

Thanks for the great, free trainer. I have a question. Is there a way to change the hotkey? I don't want to play with Unlimited Health and some times I need to use F2 in-game. Hitting F2 to disable to health doesn't work at times.

BaeBerry

If we can't edit the hotkeys, I thought of another way. To bypass it but maybe this feature will be added in a future release.

BaeBerry

Do you think you can add "Can't Fall Off Bike" when riding a motorcycle? That would be a great addition to have for the trainer.

Frifi

I tested it this morning, it doesn't seem to work for me, some of the keys just make a 'boop' sound. Think im missing something or doing something wrong. Maybe disable battleeye somehow or something?

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
What options didn't work for you? Have you activated the trainer first after launching the game using the hoetkey F1 and then pressing the desired hotkeys for your cheats. i just tested out the trainer again, all the cheats work with the latest release on the normal and Uplay Plus release both.

You need to place the launcher exe in the game directory then run the game using launcher "LaunchBreakPoint" not directly.

Also the boop sound is normal for cheats like Add x or Add y.

If you are still facing problem, you can message me on our official discord and i will be glad to help.

Falcax

ok so i diagnosed my own problem. so i had used the open beta one on early access before they had released the latest trainer. i used it to edit my xp and i maxed my level out. wasn't able to use the xp or skill point cheats but was able to use the credit cheat. so on a whim i started a new character. upon my first legit level up the trainer began to detect my xp and skill point values.

so be aware if ou are already level 30 then the skill point and xp values and cheats will not work for you.

Frifi

What options didn't work for you? Have you activated the trainer first after launching the game using the hoetkey F1 and then pressing the desired hotkeys for your cheats. i just tested out the trainer again, all the cheats work with the latest release on the normal and Uplay Plus release both.

You need to place the launcher exe in the game directory then run the game using launcher "LaunchBreakPoint" not directly.

Also the boop sound is normal for cheats like Add x or Add y.

If you are still facing problem, you can message me on our official discord and i will be glad to help.
*facepalm* forgot "LaunchBreakPoint exe". it works now Thanks

d0tc0m

30 you stop earning xp once you hit 30. and apparently the skill point chet not working is directly related to that
with the console we can generate any xp and money we want