Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer

Rocs

Trainer is working great, thanks

Edit: except for vehicle health. I was using an helicopter and SAM system took me down (unless that's impossible to avoid)

Last edited:

Jasc

Trainer is working great, thanks

Edit: except for vehicle health. I was using an helicopter and SAM system took me down (unless that's impossible to avoid)
you must have the cheat activated before entering a vehicle. if you activate the cheat while youre already in one, it wont apply to that vehicle.

Richie

Going over 49 doesn't give you rewards.
For doing so you need to find the start value for example when your rank is 25/100 find 25 then do a Mission and find the next value. May have to repeat it a few Times to rule out which one it is. When you found it edit tue value and do other Mission then collect your rewards.

Rocs

Is it possible to workaroud Ghost Coins? Like, unlocking both common stuff and all things that require G.C.?

make kill with one shot
I can confirm this is true. Vehicle health doesn't work.
Is it possible to workaroud Ghost Coins? Like, unlocking both common stuff and all things that require G.C.?
If you want to make suggestions and make things go a little bit too more fast i suggest you to go on the discord ! :)

etzAl

but only the level changes, all items are unlocked, but can neither be used nor attracted. And I've tried everything, changed the single values per level or equal to level 49. No items you could use...

Koalathis

but only the level changes, all items are unlocked, but can neither be used nor attracted. And I've tried everything, changed the single values per level or equal to level 49. No items you could use...
I've seen this happen to loads of people. Some items unlock, some items don't unlock. This may be a bug in the game, hopefully it is.

daddyleftmewhy

I downloaded cheat-evolution to i can mess around on Code vein but im not able to use some of the key binds that involve (ctrl) like ctrl + numbpad 3
to add currency and its annoying to just duplicate items to sell instead of using the ( keybind , ctrl + numbpad 3)

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
View attachment 16
now my trainer app keep crashing and i dont know why...
Extract the application somewhere then run it from that folder. When you run it, it downloads those images you see on front page of app which then WinRar or whichever application you're using wants to add to archive.

Maybe we should distribute the app as an installer. The reason it is portable now is because i want people to see what it contains and feel safe since we are new but maybe this wasn't such a great idea :)

As for the hotkeys issue, do you have numpad on?

daddyleftmewhy

yes i do
and i fixed the crashing i extracted the file on to my desktop then ran the .exe from the original file it downloaded the images now its working then put all the files into a folder and it works
nope never mind now it just closes with out any notice or reason

Last edited: