Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer

pirate1fla

Windows detects the file as a virus and is not running, fix it.
Even without Antivirus
Mine detects it. I just added it to safe and it runs perfect. Nothing wrong at all. tested 5-6 glitches and all work as they should even in coop.
Thank you mods and DarkMango!

ripper79

Windows detects the file as a virus and is not running, fix it. Even without Antivirus
I'm agree. i have the same probleme.

Mine detects it. I just added it to safe and it runs perfect. Nothing wrong at all. tested 5-6 glitches and all work as they should even in coop.
Thank you mods and DarkMango!
it's not working.i add it too but i've got an error window tell me that grb_be contain a virus and stop the launch. i think ubi patch battle eye

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
I'm agree. i have the same probleme.

it's not working.i add it too but i've got an error window tell me that grb_be contain a virus and stop the launch. i think ubi patch battle eye
Windows detects the file as a virus and is not running, fix it. Even without Antivirus
It's due to the file being packed with UPX ( for reducing filesize). DarkMango will post an unpacked file

Frifi

i tested it out with the new lunch exe. Game starts and then freezes. Re verified files and it said there are corrupt files. After repair, normal games works again. I didn't have any issues with antivirus or anything.

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
@blinkt Try this link

@zerokazuhake The reason for this is during loading screens the addresses changes and the whole process of decryption/re-encryption causes this issue. Easiest workaround is you need to disable the "Activate Credits/Skill Cheats" after you are done editing the values.

jorrit

hey i hope some body can help me to get the trainer working since the last update i wont work. if start the game with the last modded launcher posted last saturday the cheatevolution app status of the game first couple of seconds when i start the launcher is game found trainer activtated but after a couple of seconds the status is waiting for game.
Yesterday i runned the cheat without problems for the first time after the new update before there was no problem so i hope some one can help me i fully diabled my antivirus and firewall

booboo135

I cant seem to get the credits editor to work, i have tried gaining credits to see if it would detect it but it always just appears as ?? for me. Any help would be appreciated.

tflazar44

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint trainer with the following +24 cheats. For game version: UPlay & UPlay+ v1.0-v01102019+. Last Updated: 13.10.2019

Options
  • Activate Trainer
  • Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Stamina
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • No Reload
  • No Recoil
  • Super Accuracy
  • Unlimited Items/Grenades
  • Ghost Mode
  • Unlimited Scope Breath
  • Unlimited Specialty Meter