DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer has been updated.
  • Bug fixes and improvements.
You need to redownload and use new Battleye bypass, download it from here

Instructions on how to disable Battleeye

Extract attached zip file and copy the LaunchBreakpoint file to game folder.
Run the game from LaunchBreakpoint exe file.
Use Cheat evolution freely now!
@redworld @matthew.hayward2012@gmail @NerdBoy @tflazar44 @Julio @s94Rodion94s @Ross52 @blinkt @Rhark @d3dskell Try now, Trainer & Launcher updated. Dont forget to download the new bypass launcher (link in this post).

axilleasgrs

PRO
Dear developers of CheatEvolution trainer, Hi!
(sorry for my bad English)
I'm using the latest update of the trainer and the new Battleye bypass for the game "Ghost Recon Breakpoint v5012173"
The trainer works perfectly except one thing!
Unfortunately, every time I go to the shop to buy guns in the Ereghon cave and when I choose to see the guns, the game is overing with the message
"KILLED IN ACTIONn". After this, the game make a load loop without that can start and then crashing.
So, the problem is that I can't buy guns from the shop, because every time this happenig!
Can I hoping for a fix soon?
Thank you very much!

Last edited:

cunhak9

Dear developers of CheatEvolution trainer, Hi!
(sorry for my bad English)
I'm using the latest update of the trainer and the new Battleye bypass for the game "Ghost Recon Breakpoint v5012173"
The trainer works perfectly except one thing!
Unfortunately, every time I go to the shop to buy guns in the Ereghon cave and when I choose to see the guns, the game is overing with the message
"KILLED IN ACTIONn". After this, the game make a load loop without that can start and then crashing.
So, the problem is that I can't buy guns from the shop, because every time this happenig!
Can I hoping for a fix soon?
Thank you very much!
I remember the first time i used the money edit i was teleported to the ocean but didnt die, then i teleported to the base and the money value was edited ok and i just buy everything, this in immersive mode.
Try to edit the money then deactivate the trainer and just buy stuff to see if ok.

axilleasgrs

PRO
I remember the first time i used the money edit i was teleported to the ocean but didnt die, then i teleported to the base and the money value was edited ok and i just buy everything, this in immersive mode.
Try to edit the money then deactivate the trainer and just buy stuff to see if ok.
Unfortunately, I tryed varius methods and nothing change, the problem still remaining.
Do you think there will be any upgrade for this problem?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Unfortunately, I tryed varius methods and nothing change, the problem still remaining.
Perhaps there was an update. Have you tried opening the shop WITHOUT any currency cheats activated?

If so and you're still encountering problems, perhaps @DarkMango can have a look at it.

cunhak9

Lets test one thing, im not using the Battleye bypass. download this https://mega.nz/file/iMYgDaiJ#oFyEDON4kqQXYlUjySBkaXGoHB3tEPYwkr2m4bL8zfY
go to the breakpoint game folder, inside go Battleye folder and rename BELauncher.ini to BELauncher.ini.bak , unpack the downloaded .zip file to breakpoint game folder, run Uninstall_BattlEye.bat on breakpoint/battleye folder, make a shortcut to desktop with administartor rights of GRB.exe(if you not have uplay+) on breakpoint game folder. Run GRB.exe on desktop, say yes on battleye and when asked to put BattlEye anti-cheat, check the box as in the picture and click Cancel.
On the game use the cheatevolution and see if you can edit the money.

axilleasgrs

PRO
@Rhark - Yes! when cheats is off the shop works fine, but when I press F1 for activating and some button cheats, and when open the shop,
then it appears the message KILLED IN ACTION.

@cunhak9 - I followed your steps for this new way and the problem stiill remaining.
I have no problem to edit money, Just only when opening the shop happening this.

And the most strange is, Before I go to shop, if deactivate the cheat, the game crashing and shutring down.

cunhak9

@axilleasgrs i also crash the game if press f1 to deactivate some times, just edit only the money and close the cheatevolution app, dont deactivate, you should have the money you edited and no trainer running, now just buy, shouldnt crash the game.

ps: if you edit money to like 900k you dont need to use cheats for money ever! buy all you want and never use shop again only to buy items/grenades...
ps2: if you activate the trainer only you can use shop normal?

Last edited:

axilleasgrs

PRO
@axilleasgrs i also crash the game if press f1 to deactivate some times, just edit only the money and close the cheatevolution app, dont deactivate, you should have the money you edited and no trainer running, now just buy, shouldnt crash the game.

ps: if you edit money to like 900k you dont need to use cheats for money ever! buy all you want and never use shop again only to buy items/grenades...
ps2: if you activate the trainer only you can use shop normal?
Well..! I like all the cheats enabled :) I want full recoil and accuracy and other special features! :) Ha Ha! Anyway!

@Rhark and @cunhak9 - However, I want to thank both of you for this perfect support in my problem, I αppreciate it a lot!

I realy hope @DarkMango see and reading all the posts by me and maybe can find a solution soon!

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
@axilleasgrs The killed in action is because of One-Hit Kills (it should only be used when needed), disable One-Hit Kills cheat before loading screens etc. Also there is a separate activator/deactivator for money/skills editor and add money/skill cheats use Shift+F1 to activate it to be able to edit or add money and skill points, and when not needed then disable it using Shift+F1. You dont need to disable "Activate Trainer" Cheat which might cause crashes sometimes.

axilleasgrs

PRO
@axilleasgrs The killed in action is because of One-Hit Kills (it should only be used when needed), disable One-Hit Kills cheat before loading screens etc. Also there is a separate activator/deactivator for money/skills editor and add money/skill cheats use Shift+F1 to activate it to be able to edit or add money and skill points, and when not needed then disable it using Shift+F1. You dont need to disable "Activate Trainer" Cheat which might cause crashes sometimes.
@DarkMango - Yes indeed! It works now without crash the game! Thank you very much for your Informations! :)

P.S.I would also like to inform you that a new upgrade for the game has been presented.