Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer

axilleasgrs

PRO
@DarkMango - I confirme "LaunchBreakPoint.exe" has stopped working for the new update Patch 2.0.3 of Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

So, I solved the problem! Just delete the file "LaunchBreakPoint.exe" because don't needed anymore.
And the file "GRB_BE.exe - 40kb size" must replacemed with the file "GRB_BE.exe - 331kb size"
Download here: https://we.tl/t-V9pbS8FnSz

Last edited:

s94Rodion94s

@DarkMango - I confirme "LaunchBreakPoint.exe" has stopped working for the new update Patch 2.0.3 of Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

So, I solved the problem! Just delete the file "LaunchBreakPoint.exe" because don't needed anymore.
And the file "GRB_BE.exe - 40kb size" must replacemed with the file "GRB_BE.exe - 331kb size"
Download here: https://we.tl/t-V9pbS8FnSz

need a new trainer update! there is a new version!
GRB_BE.exe
824kb

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer has been updated.
  • Bug fixes and improvements.
You need to redownload and use new Battleye bypass, download it from here

Instructions on how to disable Battleeye

Extract attached zip file and copy the LaunchBreakpoint file to game folder.
Run the game from LaunchBreakpoint exe file.
Use Cheat evolution freely now!
@axilleasgrs @s94Rodion94s Try now, Trainer & Launcher updated. Dont forget to download the new bypass launcher (link in this post).

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Could be that the game got an update again, i am gonna check and post updated launcher in few hours.

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
@mkSmoke @BigMan Rob I have tested a few times, but the launcher is working fine, i wasn't able to replicate the issue on my end. Can you try and verify the game files from Uplay and retest if the launcher is still causing issues.

jtbarros

Guys I'm new here and follow the instructions but nothing happened. I put the LaunchBreakPoint file at the root of the game and what happens is a black screen. Can someone help me and / or tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thankful !

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Guys I'm new here and follow the instructions but nothing happened. I put the LaunchBreakPoint file at the root of the game and what happens is a black screen. Can someone help me and / or tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thankful !
Did the game have an update recently?