Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer

Is that with using the custom launcher?
yes i onley get that black box and it says that the game is running bud the game wont boot up bud it keeps saying that it is running even if i open the origenal game it says that the game is alreddy running bud i see no game

ps: is there anyway the boot wont work cuse i downloaded the game from epic games store?

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
yes i onley get that black box and it says that the game is running bud the game wont boot up bud it keeps saying that it is running even if i open the origenal game it says that the game is alreddy running bud i see no game

ps: is there anyway the boot wont work cuse i downloaded the game from epic games store?
The trainer was made for uPlay+ specifically, so it's not guaranteed to work for these other store versions. However, you should try reinstalling the game and using the custom launcher as it helped someone else in this thread.

The trainer was made for uPlay+ specifically, so it's not guaranteed to work for these other store versions. However, you should try reinstalling the game and using the custom launcher as it helped someone else in this thread.
cant u guys make one for epic games aswell cuse i see other trainers for epic games bud those are paid and for the cheats to work u need a lifetime accound and need to pay over 80 euro

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
cant u guys make one for epic games aswell cuse i see other trainers for epic games bud those are paid and for the cheats to work u need a lifetime accound and need to pay over 80 euro
Well as far as I'm aware, none of the staff here own it on epic games so it's very unlikely that we will be able to test if it worked ourselves. Please keep in mind that we are a free service right now so we don't have this premium income to pay for videogames like others do.

Have you tried doing what I suggested? Right now we need users like yourself to test if these trainers work on the store versions you purchased since we cannot and if you report back to us whether they work or not then it makes it easier to see if it would even be necessary to acquire a different version of the game to make it compatible in the first place.

Hope you understand :)

Well as far as I'm aware, none of the staff here own it on epic games so it's very unlikely that we will be able to test if it worked ourselves. Please keep in mind that we are a free service right now so we don't have this premium income to pay for videogames like others do.
oke i came further new the game is booting bud it keeps rebooting a black window is poping up bud it closed itself right away and keeps doing that

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Ok, then if possible, can you send the GRB_UPP.exe file from your game folder to me, maybe i can do something about it.

mkSmoke

This Trainer Doesn't support Uplay Version?

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
This Trainer Doesn't support Uplay Version?
it works for Uplay & Uplay+ versions, even in Uplay versions the game is launched through exe GRB_UPP.exe from the bypass launcher.
It hasnt been tested on epic version, if anyone can provide the game exe from EPIC version then i will be happy to add support for EPIC version of the game.

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
New Battleye bypass uploaded with support for EPIC

You need to download and use new Battleye bypass, download it from here

Instructions on how to disable Battleeye

Extract attached zip file and copy the LaunchBreakpoint file to game folder.
Run the game from LaunchBreakpoint exe file.
Use Cheat evolution freely now!
@purpledragon16 @mkSmoke Try now, Launcher updated, download and give it a try.