Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer

Jasc

skill and credits not working for anyone after hitting level 30? worked fine for a couple days, then just stopped working

skill and credits not working for anyone after hitting level 30? worked fine for a couple days, then just stopped working
Once you are level 30 you can't earn xp. But you can still earn skill points. Just kill a behemoth and take the skill points and you can get infinity with it. Credits work well for me

Richie

Level 30 is Cap but you still can get Skillpoints the regular way by finding them in the world. What actualy be nice if we can get Ghost Coins without acually buying them.

Jasc

credits doesnt seem to work for me. its just ?? even tried making a new character and still doesn't work.

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
@Jasc after creating a new character, progress in game a bit so you earn your first skill point, then try credits cheat.

Also I am gonna look into the issue of skill points, and add more cheats soon.

Jasc

will try it in a bit

Edit: still not working. will uninstall and reinstall everything and see if that works

Last edited:

Magic Tiger

I have a request if you could make it for your Ghost Recon Breakpoint table to add in, and that would be the “infinite resources” (Medical herbs, weapon parts for upgrades ext.) that would make upgrading weapons and making consumables a lot easier.

@DarkMango

BaeBerry

@Jasc after creating a new character, progress in game a bit so you earn your first skill point, then try credits cheat.

Also I am gonna look into the issue of skill points, and add more cheats soon.
Can you please consider the following:

- Vehicles Take No Damage
- Can't Fall Off Bike

Thank you so much!

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Can you please consider the following:

- Vehicles Take No Damage
- Can't Fall Off Bike

Thank you so much!
This is the 3rd time you've requested these options, please either stop spamming or delete your other comments in this thread with the same request(s). Thank you.

Rocs

Hi,

could you add infinite components? I'm referring to those parts you need to enhance weapons that you get from dismantling old guns.

Thanks

Jasc

Hi, I noticed you need atleat 1 unspent skill point for the editor to work.
for skills? im not worried about skills since Ive already finished my skill tree with 6 extra skill points. im more worried towards the credits editor or add 10k credits not working.

Koalathis

Any possibility of adding an option to add battle reward credits? Apart from that, the trainer works perfectly.