Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer

Shum

If it's an online aspect of the game then it is highly advised to not use it.
I see, and if I will use only No Recoil and Super Accuracy and I will play with 3 friends? Or the problem is detection beacuse its not made for online playing.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I see, and if I will use only No Recoil and Super Accuracy and I will play with 3 friends? Or the problem is detection beacuse its not made for online playing.
None of the cheats are made for online purposes. If you decide to use them and they work online it's your responsibility if you get banned.

Shum

None of the cheats are made for online purposes. If you decide to use them and they work online it's your responsibility if you get banned.
I understand what you want to say but I want to know why I will be banned. Trainer will be detected online or what else can happen. And yes they work online I already try it.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I understand what you want to say but I want to know why I will be banned. Trainer will be detected online or what else can happen. And yes they work online I already try it.
It's likely that the trainer will be detected online but since DarkMango bypassed the anti-anticheat I'm not sure and he'd be more suited to answer your questions.

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
You can't play online anyway without battleeye so the trainer isn't even going to work if you've battleye enabled.

I don't know how you will manage to play with your friends without battleye but if that's possible then cheat away.

You can't play online anyway without battleeye so the trainer isn't even going to work if you've battleye enabled.

I don't know how you will manage to play with your friends without battleye but if that's possible then cheat away.
Pls update to this new update,

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer has been updated.
  • Added support for v5385597
Battleye bypass download link here

Instructions on how to disable Battleeye
Extract attached zip file and copy the LaunchBreakpoint file to game folder.
Run the game from LaunchBreakpoint exe file.
Use Cheat evolution freely now!
@chrisreddot3 @celticwonder Try now

Hobbb

Hello, as usual since the last game updates, I need to use the UPLAY app to check my game files after the update. Otherwise, the game does not start, the GRB_UPP.exe process restarts in a loop.
Again, some files were corrupted and the Uplay application repaired them, DirectX was reinstalled, but this time the loop restart was not corrected when i use LaunchBreakPoint.exe. As blinkt Uplay starts but not the game.

blinkt

Hello, as usual since the last game updates, I need to use the UPLAY app to check my game files after the update. Otherwise, the game does not start, the GRB_UPP.exe process restarts in a loop.
Again, some files were corrupted and the Uplay application repaired them, DirectX was reinstalled, but this time the loop restart was not corrected when i use LaunchBreakPoint.exe. As blinkt Uplay starts but not the game.
i got restarts loop to only what can i do is force shutdown uplay launcher

alienzerox

i got restarts loop to only what can i do is force shutdown uplay launcher
same here BE works but when starting the game there is a loop ... looks like a command window and it goes on and on trying to stay on and the only way to end it is thru "end task for UPlay" in task manager are we suppose to rename the Launcher to 'GRB_BE'?

Last edited:

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
@blinkt @Hobbb @alienzerox You guys must be using an old launcher, which doesnt do checks and assume the location must contain the data that needs to changed which cause this issue if the version doesnt match. The one i updated back in June, checks for data and only then apply the changes for Battleye bypass. Remove the old launcher, delete the game exes and verify files using Uplay. Then download the new launcher and put it in the game directory.

Download Launcher

Let me know if this solves the issue, if it doesnt, then there must be something different on your end, PM me and i will see what i can do to help

Last edited:

blinkt

@blinkt @Hobbb @alienzerox You guys must be using an old launcher, which doesnt do checks and assume the location must contain the data that needs to changed which cause this issue if the version doesnt match. The one i updated back in June, checks for data and only then apply the changes for Battleye bypass. Remove the old launcher, delete the game exes and verify files using Uplay. Then download the new launcher and put it in the game directory.

Download Launcher

Let me know if this solves the issue, if it doesnt, then there must be something different on your end, PM me and i will see what i can do to help
Now finally work fine. i just replace old launcher without verify files on uplay. Thank you very much ;)

Hobbb

Download Launcher

Marvelous, it works fine now ! Thanks a lot