Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Trainer

Doza666

Before every new game. You need to check the files and then copy this launcher to the game folder. Then it works

BaeBerry

Not sure which option it is but one of the options in the trainer makes it so you're not able to operate any vehicle. When pressing "W" to move forward, car doesn't move at all. Anyone else having this issue.

Last edited:

Xxkiller19xX

PRO
it worked when verifying files but , after that the game tried to update direct x etc and after that the same issue. Tried to verify again and blocked the mini update with uplay and it worked fine. Guys after the verifying files don't let uplay do the mini update before starting the game.

blinkt

Yap launcher not work anymore i get this message no matter what i do but in uplay i not see game update itself

Sorry, the version of Game seems incompatible with the Launcher (Could be because of a recent game update)
Kindly contact our support at https://www.cheatevolution.com to add support for this version.

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Not sure which option it is but one of the options in the trainer makes it so you're not able to operate any vehicle. When pressing "W" to move forward, car doesn't move at all. Anyone else having this issue.
Donot leave Easy Kills on, only use it when needed. If left on it can render newly spawned vehicles useless.

Last edited:

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Also one other thing @Xxkiller19xX @Doza666. the issue you guys having that launcher stops working after you play with it once is most probably cause of this message in launcher not being followed.

"Close this only after you have finished playing & closed the game. Press Enter to close."

You need to leave the launcher left on, so once after the game is closed, it can reset everything back to normal. Only close the launcher after the game is closed, and only close the launcher by pressing Enter key.

I am gonna make some changes to the launcher, so it automatically detects the game closing and resetting the bypass.

alienzerox

@blinkt @Hobbb @alienzerox You guys must be using an old launcher, which doesnt do checks and assume the location must contain the data that needs to changed which cause this issue if the version doesnt match. The one i updated back in June, checks for data and only then apply the changes for Battleye bypass. Remove the old launcher, delete the game exes and verify files using Uplay. Then download the new launcher and put it in the game directory.

Download Launcher

Let me know if this solves the issue, if it doesnt, then there must be something different on your end, PM me and i will see what i can do to help
worked after I DLed the july18 launcher and latest version of the app works fine now thx!